Windsor Communities Marketing Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Windsor Communities Marketing Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Windsor Communities

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Windsor Communities (Washington, DC) in December 2011.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with one of the recruiters in Boston. I guess she liked what she heard and sent my information to regional in Arlington. The called me to schedule and interview. I went up three times to meet with different property managers--all were very upbeat and generally seemed like the cared! They asked me to join their team pending background and drug test.

A week later I was hired! I have been working here for a year and the company treats you well!

Interview Questions

• How Would I react to a certain situations   1 Answer
  • What are some past experiences I've had where I had to deal with a difficult customer, and how did I deal with it   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for Windsor Communities

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Windsor Communities (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

It began with a phone interview, then a in-person interview with three different managers, then a week later the sent me an email offer. The interiew seemed very long and not organized. All-in-all it was an exciting and laid back interview. They were all nice and made me feel relaxed.

Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Windsor Communities.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of three interviews. One was an on campus interview. The second on-site. The third at the Boston headquarters. Several standard interview questions.The entire process was about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were very conversational. There were not any unex[ected questions that one would not encounter in some variation in other interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windsor Communities (North Providence, RI) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through email, after having submitted a resume, and invited to a phone interview. The phone interview was brief but went well and I was later invited to an in person interview. That interview was filled with your general interview questions, I was given a tour through the location and everything went very well. It was even stated during the interview, that they liked my qualifications for the role and that they wanted to set up another interview. I was given a date and asked if it would be okay for me. When I agreed I was told that they weren't sure of the time that the interviewer would be available on that day, so I was told they would be in touch to update me with a time. I was given the interviewers business card and we parted ways.

I was excited following the meeting, thinking that I had a good shot at this position. Well the day that I had been given had come and gone, still no contact. I tried reaching out through email, received no contact. I tried calling and got one of the other employees. I explained why I was calling and they went to speak with the person I had interviewed with. I was advised they were in a meeting and would get back to me. No contact again for the rest of that day, and then the following day I received an email with the first person that I had the phone interview with explaining that they were moving forward with another candidate.

Needless to say I was very upset. I don't feel like this was handled professionally at all. I understand that not everyone is the right fit for a position, but to be told directly that I was to have a follow up interview and then essentially ignored was, in my eyes, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel has given you the experience to excel in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windsor Communities (Baltimore, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online from the Windsor website and the next day the HR manager e-mailed to schedule a phone interview for the following day. After talking on the phone for 20 minutes she wanted to schedule an on-site interview with the divisional manager, which happened to be later that same day. I talked to two managers and it was very conversational and easy-going. They were very warm and welcoming and it was not stressful.
     The next day I was contacted to schedule an interview with the site manager for the site I would be potentially working at, which happened a few days later. Again, very welcoming, she asked me a few questions and we went over my education/experience and then she took me on a tour of the site. Two days later I received and offer letter.

Interview Questions

• If you could buy one skill that you do not posses, what would it be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received the offer and am planning on accepting, but in the process of reviewing the letter and then trying to negotiate, so we will see!

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Windsor Communities (Redmond, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

Human Resources contacted me by phone, and screen my resume, asking the basic questions like "why would you be good for this job," etc. Then an in-person interview with the on-site property manager and another regional manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, but I later learned that I started at the high end of the pay scale. The first example of a manager who does a great job at talking with the superior managers on your behalf.

Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windsor Communities in January 2011.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted to schedule a phone interview with an HR Rep. The phone interview was very basic, asking questions about my education and experience. I was then contacted for a face to face interview.

I interviewed with 3 different people, about 30 minutes each. The questions were more based on past experiences and the managers were all very friendly and easy going.

After a few days, I was contacted with an offer, pending criminal background and a drug test. The whole process was very quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• Please explain why you are looking for an industry change.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little bit in the base salary, but not by much.