Windsor Fashions Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Part Time Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They asked the basic interview questions, why do you want to work here, what can you bring to the team etc. There are two interviews ,, one with the store manager and the second is with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Windso.??   1 Answer

Negotiation

With any retail company customer service is always the hardes,, but with Windsor if the customer is wrong and calls the company to complain they don't have your back at all!

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process for the internship at Windsor included a phone interview with the Senior Buyer. She currently lives out of state, which is why we could not interview in person. She was very nice and the overall interview, from start to finish, took a little over thirty minutes to complete.

Sample Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume, received phone call, went in for a first interview and met with two buyers and the manager. Call back a few days later for a second interview, went in the following week. Met with 2 managers, the CEO and his brother. Filled out another application before leaving.

Administrative Assistant/Sample Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Filled out application and sent in resume. Was emailed about two weeks later to schedule an interview. Met the following week with one of the buyers and two other employees. Asked the general questions:
    Why do you want to work for windsor?
    What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    Discuss experience/current job if have one at the time
    Where do you see yourself in five years?
    How do you deal with stress?
    Describe skills

A week later I was emailed again to schedule a second interview along with three other people. Met with the CEO, his brother, and one of the other hiring managers. All asked the same general questions.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Westminster, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had 2 interviews. One with the Store Manager and the other with the District Manager. The first interview went well. She said she really like me. The second, I felt the DM was a little stand off ish. I did not end up getting hired. And I never heard anything from them after the fact. Still love the store though.

Sample Coordinator/Showroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Santa Fe Springs, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied and was contacted for an interview a couple of days later. I interviewed at their new office in Santa Fe Springs. I met with their divisional merchandise manager Cynthia and two other ladies (at the same time.) The questions were standard and they were very polite! At the end of the interview they said they were impressed. I followed up 3 days later and was told that they felt I was overqualified. When I asked for Cynthia to elaborate/give me some feedback, she set up a 2nd interview and told me we would speak about it then. That day I did not get the chance to sit with her. Instead, I met with the VP of merchandise and their CEO. It was an amazing opportunity to get to speak to them! Not many companies do this but Windsor is tight knit and family owned. 4 days later I followed up and did not hear back for about 5 days. Finally Cynthia let me know they were moving forward with another candidate. The days noted here are business days (not including weekends!) Overall the process was enjoyable besides the fact that I was not hired. I ended up with a higher paying position at another retail company so it worked out for both of us in the end.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself. Why did you leave your most recent job? Why Windsor? What is your greatest weakness? Describe your work ethic? What would your past supervisor say about you? What can you bring to this position and the company? How do you deal with different types of people/personalities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Lakewood, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got a call for an interview the next day. I was told by the manager to come 10 minutes before the interview to fill out an application, because when I applied online they just wanted a resume. Filled out an application, and then we started the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Quick and easy. Simple. Was lucky that the manager was super nice and friendly so the interview went by fast. I was offered to apply for them because the manager liked my style.

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Lakewood, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

It went pretty well and was fast! I was satisfied and happy with the process. The interview was great and had challenging questions. I automatically liked the environment of Windsor right away and that is why I said yes to working there when I was recruited to work there.

Interview Questions

• How would you prevent theft?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw someone stealing? Like a customer putting a scarf in their bag.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very negotiable and easy to talk to the manager over. I would advise people to just talk it over with the manager because it is very important to talk it over and put your advise in as well. You have to be able to talk about it if you are going to want to work your way up either in this company or another.