Windstream Customer Care Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Windstream Customer Care Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Windstream

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Windstream (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

It was real easy. I put in an application and received a call two days later. I went to the interview prepared with my resume. I have a MA from Michigan, and that is all the manager talked about; my prior educational background. She asked questions about certain situations and my prior experience. I finished and she called the other manager in. The other manager took me up to the third floor and she asked the same questions. She went over the salary and asked if I had anymore questions. I said no. I received a call later in the afternoon with an offer. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was hourly plus commission.

Other Interview Reviews for Windstream

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Windstream (Charlotte, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from a recruiter about a week later who gave me a rather detailed phone interview (about 30 minutes) and then an invitation for an interview the next day. Interviewed with the direct manager and received an offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• If asked by a customer to speak to a supervisor, how would you handle that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, but a very fair offer.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windstream in January 2018.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email to schedule a telephone interview. At the end of the telephone interview, the recruiter approved that I move to the next step and scheduled and completed an in-person interview. I was impressed with my recruiter's attentiveness and follow-through.

Interview Questions

• What skills could I transfer from previous employment?   Answer Question
    • How would I handle an angry caller?   Answer Question
    • As the call center does not close because of inclement weather, how would I make sure I was able to be present for work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Windstream (Dalton, GA) in December 2018.

Interview

I had two wonderful and caring women that interviewed me. They were very kind and took interest and what I needed from a job. They made sure to be thorough and let me know what to expect from the company.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you went above and beyond with customer service?   Answer Question