Windstream Customer Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Windstream

2.0

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windstream (Charlotte, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online after finding in Job Finder circular. About 2 weeks later received a phone call and conducted short phone interview for about 20 minutes and scheduled face-to-face interview for later that week for a hire date for a training class about 3-4 weeks later. During the first interview I was asked to listen to some mock calls and answer multiple choice questions on the best way to handle each situation. Then was interviewed by two people, a recruiter and an HR manager. They asked the basic interview questions everyone does. I was asked to come back for a second interview the following week and we scheduled that. This time I was only interviewed by the same HR manager but it was more intimate, personal and customized experience. I was then offered the job on the site once she concluded her questions.

Interview Questions

• What would your manager at your current/or most recent employer say about you if asked what your weaker qualities are?   Answer Question

Negotiation

All details of the position are discussed and told to you during the preliminary phone interview. There is no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Windstream

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matthews, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Windstream (Matthews, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

just had a phone interview with them was easy enough lasted about 15 minutes then was told that I had to do a face to face interview at which time I will get additional information.