Windstream Financial Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Windstream Financial Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Windstream

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Windstream (Dalton, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and got an email 2 weeks later request I set up a time for a phone interview. The phone interview went well I think. Scheduled for a face-face soon. Told me the offer pay and schedule for the position.

Interview Questions

• What skills did I possess that made me qualified for the position?   1 Answer
  • Scheduling conflicts, ability to work on Saturdays.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Windstream

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Windstream (Dalton, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for a phone interview and when the call came in there was no one on the line. I immediately called the number back only to get a voice mail box so I left a message. I called two more time during the allotted interview time and got the voice mail again both times. No one called me back. I sent an e-mail explaining what happened on my end and asked to reschedule and received no reply.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Windstream (Dalton, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for a phone interview. When the call came in there was no one on the line. I immediately called the number back and left a voice mail. I called two more time during the allotted interview time and go no answer. I waited two days and heard nothing so I sent an email to the recuiter asking to reschedule and did not receive an acknowledgment.