Windstream Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2016

2.5

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

It was the best job interview I ever had. Very relaxed atmosphere, very professional, and very informative. I actually found out that the very attorney who interviewed me for the position I applied for worked for a competitive law firm that I was involved with in EEOC cases years prior, but, on the opposite side of.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience with the EEOC and employment law.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I feel I was offered very fair compensation for the position that I applied for.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Pretty straight forward...questions were all based off resume and experience. Behavioral/ situational. They honed in on skills and previous roles as well as what I did while in those roles. There was a small candidate pool. Discussed benefits, asked questions of me as well as allowed for me to ask questions of them so that I could get a feel for the leadership style and what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What are some situations that you resolved a conflict?   Answer Question

Senior Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed and allowed me to show who i really was instead of being nervous. I have to say that out of all the interviews I had, this was the best one. The management staff really knew/know what they are/were doing. Like I said, Windstream is a great place to work and I am honored to have been selected!

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my experience and why interested in Windstream   1 Answer

Network Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR) in September 2014.

Interview

A lot of questions about routing protocols like IS-IS and BGP. Interviewed with Staff Manager and technical leads. Staff Manager asked generic goal/management questions. Technical lead asked technical questions related to both duties in department and any technical skills listed in resume.

Interview Questions

• What are all the possible metrics used by BGP to pick a route?   1 Answer

Network Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy, not much to say about it this moment. If I were to say anything I would say that the interview process was very easy-going and the hiring manager is easy to get along with.

Engineer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, I was already a contractor. 1:1 drug screen and background. The entire process took a very long time. The go thru your entire background. Once all of that comes back you are good to go.

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position through Windstream's website and received a phone call to have interviews at their office. I had two interviews for two different positions on the same day. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Asked what would one thing be that i wish my previous boss would improve on.   Answer Question

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

My interview went very smoothly. The managers made me feel extremely comfortable which took away my nervousness. They weren't technical in the questioning at all and they didn't expect me to know everything about the technology they were using. The atmosphere in the office seemed to be extremely laid back.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR) in July 2013.

Interview

Great laid back interview. Focus on the person and their work ethic.

Network Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR) in July 2013.

Interview

Just a one on one with the hiring manager where they ask you several networking questions and several personality questions. Overall it was very laid-back and we spent half of the interview just chatting about things we liked to do.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to define several basic network terms such as traceroute, ping etc.   Answer Question