Windstream Network Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Windstream Network Analyst II Interview Questions

Interviews at Windstream

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Hiawatha, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windstream (Hiawatha, IA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview went really well, but I was hired as a Network Analyst II then demoted to Associate Network Analyst without a reason other than they wanted to start new employees in this position.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on DS3 circuits or Optical?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Windstream

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Windstream (Greenville, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

They spend time getting to know your strengths and weaknesses and if you are honest about your weaknesses they will ask how willing you are to attend or have training provided.

Interview Questions

• They asked how to re-provision TESI's for VLAN troubleshooting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR) in September 2014.

Interview

A lot of questions about routing protocols like IS-IS and BGP. Interviewed with Staff Manager and technical leads. Staff Manager asked generic goal/management questions. Technical lead asked technical questions related to both duties in department and any technical skills listed in resume.

Interview Questions

• What are all the possible metrics used by BGP to pick a route?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Windstream (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter for the Charlotte, NC ENOC. Was scheduled for a phone interview 2 days after the first contact. Signing the contract and meeting the bosses happened the next day. Interview asked about my work history, what kind of position I'd like to work in, what kind of work environment I'd like to have, and a networking knowledge flex occurred. Afterwards I asked about various things like the dress code, compensation, benefits, whether or not they pay for obtaining certifications, and how promotions and moving up the corporate ladder worked. The interview lasted about an hour. The manager I worked with was very kind and although his questions were more asking for definitions like what BGP stands for, he accepted my answers explaining what BGP does, how it acts, how it scales, etc.

Network Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Windstream.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two rounds of technical interview which i cleared. I even got an offer letter but later it was rejected for god knows what reason. HR has no idea of company policy. I would have loved to join this company.

Network Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Windstream.

Interview

Moved from Temp (contractor) to Permanent after proving that I can perform all kind of work related to my position. The questions first time was in details to explain how fiber network works theoretically, and physically. How to perform in the real work a fiber network, what the fiber network need. What are the devices (from different vendors) you know that can accept fiber as direct input. What are the types of fibers, what can fiber X hold of BW and perform