Windstream Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Windstream Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Windstream

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Windstream (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Pretty straight forward...questions were all based off resume and experience. Behavioral/ situational. They honed in on skills and previous roles as well as what I did while in those roles. There was a small candidate pool. Discussed benefits, asked questions of me as well as allowed for me to ask questions of them so that I could get a feel for the leadership style and what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Windstream

Anonymous Employee in Hiawatha, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Windstream (Hiawatha, IA) in December 2013.

Interview

*Ask one question at a time. They're not multiple choice. *Ask open-ended questions, not ones that can be answered yes or no. *Be patient. Don’t break the silence with a new question.

Anonymous Employee in Pilot Mountain, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Windstream (Pilot Mountain, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

HR screens potential candidates, then sets up interviews with hiring managers. Background and drug screening required. Did not need to do an interview in person, interview was over the phone and lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Project-Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Windstream (Rochester, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online then participated in a 'phone screen' to weed out the not applicable hopefuls. I received a call from the staff manager about 1 day or so later and went in for a face to face with just her. The manager was polite and extremely knowledgeable on both the position and the company. Learning some of the company history was interesting. The interview questions were based around the position itself and the duties that go along with it. All in all it was a positive experience and I am hoping for a call back (it has only been 2 days since the interview).

Interview Questions

• Questions specific to managing a in depth complex project.   1 Answer