Wine Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wine Group

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ripon, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wine Group (Ripon, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The second interview process was okay but there is a definite disconnect between older and newer workers. The company wants people who have been doing one job for years to start taking on more responsibility. This is often difficult to get them to do and they would have to hire younger more hungry workers. Not gonna happen and they need some help on this one.

Interview Questions

• How will you motivate those workers who have been around for years to do more?   1 Answer

Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wine Group (Livermore, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Great interview process, employees were friendly, few behavior questions

Interview Questions

• Name a conflict you have faced in life and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy, negotiated terms of internship.

Student Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ripon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wine Group (Ripon, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

First was a phone interview. Asked basic questions about my major and projects I have done. Next was a in person interview with my potential supervisor. Basic interview questions. Showed my portfolio/

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation