Wingate Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wingate Healthcare

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wingate Healthcare (Springfield, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was nice, I came in to meet with a couple people from upper management on two different occasions. I didn't feel rushed, which made me feel comfortable. The hiring process was explained to me - everyone coming into a SNF by law is required to be checked against the CNA registry. Drug test, CORI, the basics. The receptionist was very nice.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haverhill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wingate Healthcare (Haverhill, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy with human resources. Asked me about my experience with patient care and what I expect from my employer. They asked me what I liked about the facility.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beacon, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wingate Healthcare (Beacon, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

One interview about 45 minutes with a registered nurse who verifies your work experience and explains what's expected of you. Explains that your responsible for the resident until someone comes in to replace you, sometimes people call out and your expected to stay after your shift until they can find coverage. She did ask if this would be a problem so you are aware that it could happen. Which I appreciated her honesty.

Interview Questions

• Give two examples when you went out of your way for a resident   Answer Question
    • Was there ever a time you had to intervene with a coworker and resident? What happened and how did you handle it   Answer Question
    • Explain your ideal supervisor   Answer Question
    • Was there ever a time you had to protect a resident from their own family? Explain   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wingate Healthcare.

Interview

I applied through the Pennysaver, that should have been my first warning. The interview was a joke, it was more like the director and I having a conversation about life. There were no tough questions, I aced the interview by showing some cleavage.

Interview Questions

• If I was pregnant and when I was due.   1 Answer

PTA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wingate Healthcare in August 2010.

Interview

Spoke with site manager at length about the facility, my skills, strengths and weaknesses. We went over her expectations and and what I could bring to the table. She told me about the others I would be working with and where I would fit in. She explained I would be contacted by the district manager and that the position would be mine if I chose to make the move.

Interview Questions

• Would the company you are with counter her offer   1 Answer