Wingspan Portfolio Default Servicing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wingspan Portfolio Default Servicing Specialist Interview Questions

1.5

Default Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Frisco, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Attended company job fair. Interviewer asked questions regarding prior experience with default mortgage auditing and how I handled a challenge in prior position as mortgage auditing consultant. I was also asked how I enjoyed working in the production driven environment. After interview, took logistics test for critical thinking analysis and was asked to write a reply to a concern provided by interviewer. Once background check and drug test were cleared, was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were confronted with a challenge in your prior position, and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wingspan Portfolio

Default Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Carrollton, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

I was told to write a letter about anything. The man interviewing me read the letter, asked a few questions about the content. The interview was over, before reaching home, he called me an offered me the job. This was my first clue that their were issues at this company, but I needed the work.....

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was what it was.