Wingspan Portfolio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wingspan Portfolio Interview Questions

Internal Loan Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio.

Interview

Met with a representative from HR, and talked for a bit. Then met the manger for loans, and talked for a bit.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult or unexpected, just talked about my background and the company.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio.

Interview

Initial interview was satisfactor, other interviews by upper mgmt were non-intutive and bordering on hostile and non-interest.

Interview Questions

• How to bail them out of a problem they had with one of their clients.....now why would I do that when I am not on their payroll.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Carrollton, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

It was an ok experience. Overall, its not about what you know but who you know. they are very flexible, but I think you stand a better chance of moving up if youre popular.

Proposal Writer Interview

Interview

Contacted by the firm and asked to apply, went through usual submission online (forms + resume) and made appointment with would-be manager. Appropriate question and response session about professional experience relating to the position - either a person knows how to work in the RFP line of business and express the tools and strategies for success, or it'll be obvious a person is faking it. The would-be manager was very bright and energetic. The interview ended and then the follow-up interview was repeatedly forgotten or re-scheduled by the Manager's direct boss, so the firm basically eliminated themselves from consideration after that disrespectful treatment.

Interview Questions

• How do you get information to respond to a specific question from a difficult to reach, full of excuses, always busy executive?   1 Answer