Wingspan Portfolio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wingspan Portfolio Interview Questions

2.3

Internal Loan Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio.

Interview

Met with a representative from HR, and talked for a bit. Then met the manger for loans, and talked for a bit.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult or unexpected, just talked about my background and the company.   Answer Question

Default Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Carrollton, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

I was told to write a letter about anything. The man interviewing me read the letter, asked a few questions about the content. The interview was over, before reaching home, he called me an offered me the job. This was my first clue that their were issues at this company, but I needed the work.....

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was what it was.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Frisco, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Job Fair- long line, organized, great interview, signed paperwork, and had the job. Training started a month later. Two weeks of training, Great trainers, passed the final test and hit the floor the following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no room

FHA Claim Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Frisco, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very good, the interviewer was not rigid in his way of questioning. Those how took over from him were so welcoming, easy going ladies who never hesitated in answering any question and directing me.

Mortgage Processor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio in January 2012.

Interview

This was the easiest Interview process I went through every one that attended the job fair was offered a position, no matter what type of previous work experience you had.

Interview Questions

• Not many person questions where asked only thing i remember was being ask how did you handle a certain situation in your previous job.   Answer Question

DSCR Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio.

Interview

Interview was relatively easy. Director just wanted to make sure you were committed. He described the department and expectations. Shared about training and honestly did most of the talking. He described his experience with the company and how far he had come up the ranks and did a good job of sharing how much better they were to date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was through HR

Default Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Frisco, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Attended company job fair. Interviewer asked questions regarding prior experience with default mortgage auditing and how I handled a challenge in prior position as mortgage auditing consultant. I was also asked how I enjoyed working in the production driven environment. After interview, took logistics test for critical thinking analysis and was asked to write a reply to a concern provided by interviewer. Once background check and drug test were cleared, was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were confronted with a challenge in your prior position, and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was great. I did not have to wait long indicating they were ready and prompt. There were a series of 1:1 interviews with my direct manager, their manager and a brief meet and greet with the CEO.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Carrollton, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

It was an ok experience. Overall, its not about what you know but who you know. they are very flexible, but I think you stand a better chance of moving up if youre popular.

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wingspan Portfolio (Carrollton, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I attended a job fair exactly a week prior to my interview and it was clear at that time that I wanted the job and that I would be called for an interview. I waited two business days and was contacted for an interview by an HR Manager who was friendly and professional. Hours later another manager called to tell me what time to come in for that interview. So far I loved the managers I had met. The following day, I interviewed with a manager who was kind and a little more serious than the others. My only concern at this point is will I become a permanent employee or one of the eternal contractors I saw socializing rather than working. In the interview, I received no guarantee that I'd move up. My mortgage experience seemed irrelevant. I was told that I needed to shine in order to get recognized. And I will.

One thing you should know: There's a test! It's not difficult if you know the difference between a Sentence and a Fragment, have critical thinking skills and have prepared answers for potential interview questions.

Interview Questions

• None were difficult. You should know how to answer questions like: How did you handle a challenging situation at your job. Strengths and Weaknesses. Relationship with former boss. Things you didn't like about former job. Why did you leave. The dress code and appearance of some of the employees gave me a false sense of security; however the interview was not a super relaxed interview!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because it was more than I expected it to be!