Wingstop Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wingstop Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Pine Bluff, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (Pine Bluff, AR) in June 2016.

Interview

It was great I talked with one Manager the first day of the Interview then I met the other manager the next day. Then after them running down how things work. I got the job and I got the uniform and I started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you I have a reliable method of transportation   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wingstop

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop.

Interview

Employer came out from the back and looked at me up and down. I was referred by another employee. Asked me if its my first job. HIred me told me to come the next day.Easy as that. Also she checked if my fingenails were clean and they were.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop in October 2015.

Interview

Turned in my application. Got an interview next day really quick. I was just asked a couple of basic questions then hired on the spot. And started a couple days later.

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingstop (Hialeah, FL).

Interview

I just met with manager I got application applied in the store. Next day Got a phone call to come in for interview. Answered three questions hired me on spot. Because I knew one of the people who worked there.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (San Antonio, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really simple and quick. I didn't even have to finish filling out the whole application when the manager told me that was good and welcome on-board.
    All I had to do was bring back a direct deposit form from my bank and complete and earn a TABC and they would get me working.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had a TABC because in order to serve alcohol you must have one.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingstop (Nacogdoches, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

interview with a manager and store owner. asked lots of personnel questions to get a sense of who you are. asked about availability previous work history was told about the daily routines and what would be expected. called the next day and told i received the job

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingstop (Oxford, MS) in November 2014.

Interview

Just filed out paperwork and that was it... They hire people who they want even if they have experience or not. It wasn't really interview... I think the manger hire me bc he liked me and was making hints like he liked me. There was not professional about it. The manager was looking high on drugs.

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingstop (Gilbert, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Was quick and easy. Just walked into store, filled out application, did the interview on the spot and was hired that day. Management was friendly and it's been a great place to work so far.

Interview Questions

• Do you wear nail polish? :)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight to the point. They needed a full time cashier who was over 18. I fit the description and was okay with the starting rate of $8/hr.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingstop in September 2014.

Interview

The wingstop in our town is new so applications were handled in-store. Originally I only planned to take one home and return it the next day but someone from inside encouraged me to come in and fill it out there. After I was finished I was called over for an interview, which I hesitantly accepted because I didn't feel prepared. But I was glad I decided to go through with it afterwards. It was very casual and I felt like I was talking to a new acquaintance instead of a potential employer. After asking me the usual questions, he informed me that training would be a few days later and that I would need to get/bring my food handlers beforehand. Overall a really pleasant experience!

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected/difficult questions. Everything was pretty easy and straight forward! There were no questions that I felt like weren't necessary for the job like most interviews.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wingstop.

Interview

I applied online, got a call the very next day asking for an interview . I arrived about 15 minutes before my interview and had to wait at least 10 minutes because the interviewer wasn't prepared. There were two people, a guy and a girl, who I believed were both managers. However only the girl was asking questions, the guy was just sitting there listening. The lady was nice, although she did seem kind of strict and judgemental. Interview questions were pretty basic. Asked about my availability, school, and what my plans were for my future. She didn't ask any questions on my experience because I had none. Interview lasted about 15 - 20 min, and I was told I would be called if i qualified for the job. Didn't get a call, unfortunately. But I believe it was because of my availability, since I was a full time college student at the time.