Wingstop Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 27, 2017

1.5

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wingstop (McAllen, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

It was brief and quick, they asked me to get my food handlers certificate as well as the one to be able to serve the alcohol. They asked why I wanted to work there and when I could start. I was hired on the spot, the manager was really nice

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wingstop

Anonymous Employee in North Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (North Miami Beach, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview is roughly 20 minutes. After the interview if you are hired the manager will email you a link where you will do a online training and whenever you finish you will be placed on schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wingstop (Odessa, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The man who interviewed me was nice enough but still lied about the starting pay and ability to get raises. After applying it took around 3 months for someone to call about an interview, after this i was hired and started the next day

Interview Questions

• Whats Your level of experience in restaurants   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pine Bluff, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (Pine Bluff, AR) in June 2016.

Interview

It was great I talked with one Manager the first day of the Interview then I met the other manager the next day. Then after them running down how things work. I got the job and I got the uniform and I started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you I have a reliable method of transportation   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop.

Interview

Employer came out from the back and looked at me up and down. I was referred by another employee. Asked me if its my first job. HIred me told me to come the next day.Easy as that. Also she checked if my fingenails were clean and they were.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wingstop in December 2015.

Interview

Well the process was super quick. I was hired the same day I filled out the application. I was only asked about my experience and they hired me even though I had none.They just really liked my personality.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop in October 2015.

Interview

Turned in my application. Got an interview next day really quick. I was just asked a couple of basic questions then hired on the spot. And started a couple days later.

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingstop (Hialeah, FL).

Interview

I just met with manager I got application applied in the store. Next day Got a phone call to come in for interview. Answered three questions hired me on spot. Because I knew one of the people who worked there.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wingstop (San Antonio, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really simple and quick. I didn't even have to finish filling out the whole application when the manager told me that was good and welcome on-board.
    All I had to do was bring back a direct deposit form from my bank and complete and earn a TABC and they would get me working.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had a TABC because in order to serve alcohol you must have one.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wingstop (Nacogdoches, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

interview with a manager and store owner. asked lots of personnel questions to get a sense of who you are. asked about availability previous work history was told about the daily routines and what would be expected. called the next day and told i received the job