Winn-Dixie Bakery Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Winn-Dixie Bakery Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Winn-Dixie

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Phenix City, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Phenix City, AL).

Interview

It was myself and 2 managers, I got hired on the spot, that very same day they began the hiring process, I filled out my I9 and went for the drug screen.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw another employee shoplifting?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Winn-Dixie

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Englewood, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

A Lie. Did not disclose my full job. Did not tell me I had to take out carts and uboats full of garbage for another dept. That my employees were not capable of doing their jobs as required by the application.Did not tell me I would be the only one unloading my truck and I would be unloading Deli frozen meats. Did not tell me there were 5 other bakery managers in the past years leaving because of Michael( the assistant on workmans comp.)

Interview Questions

• If i had children and childcare.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Called on Phone to offer me the salary

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

The process was very quick and smooth. Back then I was recently from NY, looking for a job. I was contacted by a bakery specialist and we quickly set up an interview. They were excited to have me and I was glad to find a job. They put me through their training program and shortly after, I was given my very own dept. to run.

Interview Questions

• Why was I relocating to Florida and how did I like working for my previous employer.   1 Answer