Winn-Dixie Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

I had a recruiter who got me an interview. But, you talk to him first and he asks you basic questions to understand your background and skills. Then you talk to hiring manager on the phone and he asks some questions but nothing too crazy but basically to get you up to speed on the face to face process and whom you'll meet and how long it'll take. After that, you meet with the Director who explains the company and the position. Then you have a group interview with your teammates who you'll be working with. Then you go out to lunch with the hiring manager and some other colleagues, but it's pretty laid back. After lunch, you have a one-on-one with the hiring manager. In total, I spent about 5 hours but that included lunch.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Winn-Dixie

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview went well, the people are nice but I would ask to see the actual work area you would be occupying. The carpet is so dirty and old I'm sure that is why the people here remain sick all the time! People with allergies can barely breath. Get your duties in writing, I was told one thing and I do far less.

Interview Questions