Winn-Dixie Customer Service Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Winn-Dixie Customer Service Lead Interview Questions

1.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Saint Petersburg, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Simple application online. A behavioral assessment is mandatory.
A couple days later, I was called in to interview the next day.
The General Store Manager conducted the interview.
After the interview, I was asked to come back the next day for the background check.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer
  • Tell me about yourself, What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The manager asked what I was hoping for in terms of compensation. I threw out a number, and they countered with more.

Other Interview Reviews for Winn-Dixie

Customer Service Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

Applied online, pass assessment, called in for interview. Interview was really simple I was asked questions of my past experience, accepted offer the same day and they sent me to do drug exam.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, initially asked for $8.75, lowered to $8.50 and was accepted at $8.60/ hour.

Anonymous Employee in Edgewater, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Edgewater, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

you start out as a cashier/bagger and work your way up the ladder it will not be easy but with some effort you will make your way up to customer service

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a customer has returned an item for $10 or more without a receipt   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orange Beach, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Orange Beach, AL) in August 2011.

Interview

just be calm and answer every question honestly. not tough to pass just tons of paper work to fill out and several videos to watch. bring a copy of ssn and drivers license.

Interview Questions

• what fruit or vegetable would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

just was hired on

Customer Service Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie in June 2010.

Interview

Typical interview questions "tell me about a time that you had a conflict and how you solved it" blah blah blah, nothing special

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a customer was trying to rob the store   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotions. I was started at cashier pay but was hired as a 1st step manager (customer service lead) but actually did the job of ISC (2nd level manager, the person who runs the cash office) so basicly I was being paid $7.23 an hour.. same as the cashiers, yet I was held responsible for $30,000 or so a day,

Anonymous Employee in Titusville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Titusville, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

Very laid back. Got the job as a cashier, then got promoted to customer service lead part time, then full time.

Customer Service Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie in October 2010.

Interview

After the application was in, I called to check on the status. The hiring manager told me they were hiring for my position and that I should come in for an interview. In the interview, the manager told me all the aspects of the job and asked how would handle each of the responsibilities. The hiring manager then referred me to the store director who also did a short interview just asking a few more questions before offering me the job. After offered, I had to go through a drug test, then orientation and cashier training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation