Winn-Dixie Guest Service Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Guest Service Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

It was very quick. It was basically me meeting my primary supervisor. We went over my availability and any qualifications and prior experiences I had and we discussed job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• If I could work some holidays.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Winn-Dixie

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Sanford, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

you must fill out your application online at mywinn-dixie.com, fill out a long questionair on you work skills and choices of actions in different situations. when you complete everything online it goes to their corporate office in tallahassee where they filter out applications of people that corporated deams unsuitable. the applications they approve then go back to the store in which you applied for where a in-store coordinator and manager both review. the manager will then call you in for an interview and ask you questions like " if a customer asks you where the meat department is, what do you say/do" "what are your hobbies" "what do you expect to get back from the company" " how/where did you hear about us" etc.... if they feel that you would make a good employee they will call you back and then send you an email telling you where to go for your orientation class (5 hour class that teaches you how winn-dixie came about and how they expect their employees to behave and work, and other semi pointless info) when you complete that you are ready to return to your home store for you schedule and uniform.

Interview Questions

• "explain a time where you had to work as a team to accompish a goal"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Fort Walton Beach, FL) in July 2008.

Interview

Luckily, I had the old version of the in-mine application to fill out. since then it has been updated and people trying to apply now find it difficult.
    The interview was very quick and open to my questions. (After working for the company I learned that if you are given an interview you are hired. At the interview you are pretty much given a uniform, paperwork to fill out, and told when and where to show up for training.

Interview Questions

• All questions asked were easy to answer and expected. It was mostly verification of availability, pay rate, and things answered or unanswered on application.   Answer Question

Guest Service Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie in February 2012.

Interview

got called in for an interview,ended up being the store director and front end manager,ask basic interview questions like what activities did you participate in when in high school, how would you handle upset customers,what would you do if a associate didnt do what you ask of them,what did you do at you last job and what is your availabiity etc.....about 4 days later got a call and was told i got the job and if i would accept pay etc , then was told to go take a drug test,about 3 days later got another call asking to come in and sign some paper work ,and was told to go to another store for new hire oriantaion and cashier training (which is awesome by the way )which takes 3 days then after that i went to the store that hired me and began work :)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no room for negotiation ,was basically told you get this amount if you accept or not go take drug test ..but theres lot of room for promotions