Winn-Dixie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

1.9

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeBary, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (DeBary, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called asked some question background information where I worked a then the hiring manager told me to go for an interview. Only asked one question he told me to apply again as cashier since I had more experience in cashier.

Produce Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. After 2 weeks got a call for interview. Went in . Simple process. 1 on 1.asked basic questions. They said they will call me back to let me know the decision. Still waiting for their call.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
      What does customer service means to you?
      Why choose Winn Dixie ?
      Why do you think that you are the great fit for us?
      Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

There really was no interview for my store. I sent my application in, i was told i'd get a call, went to the store when i didnt get a call (they like to see people who actually care about getting the job), got an interview on the spot, was asked basic interview questions, got called back for another interview (which wasnt really an interview it was just the managers telling me i got the job), and bam now i work here.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good fit for our team?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Ocala, FL).

Interview

I walked into the cash office and took a seat with the FEM. She looked over my application and asked me typical interview questions while asking about my availability. I was told I got the job at the end of the interview - probably lasted 15 minutes total.

Center Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

Called in 2 weeks after online application for an interview with the store director. Interview couldn't have been easier because they were desperate to fill this position and we hit it off right away. Asked me why I wanted this Job and told me to tell him about myself. That was it. He then said I'd be a great addition to the team and hired me right there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

The process was fairly simple, a 15 to 20 meeting with a Store Director (you know the feel you out process, then if all goes well, he informs HR, who in turn calls you back in for a follow up interview. The follow up interview is conducted by someone in the human resources department and the District Manager, this interview is 30 to 60 minutes, if all goes well they make you an offer and at this point you can counter offer. The next day they call you back with an offer (somewhere between their offer and yours).

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Mobile, AL).

Interview

Chill. I was 16, very first interview. Basic questions. Hired on spot. I went dressed in my school clothes, I was slightly nervous, but she was a sweetheart, she was the front end manager.

Interview Questions

Winn-Dixie Response

Jun 13, 2016 – Employment Branding Specialist

Congrats on the job with us! We're happy to have you on board!

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Spring Hill, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Excellent system, very open minded and friendly. Asked the perfect questions. Made me feel very comfortable in the interview and it was with two managers at the same time. It was not as nerve wracking as I had expected. The managers were very nice. Gdsk sjrnsjks dkcidjjs skekrnnr sjksnenr skxjc

Cashier Associate Interview

Interview

Welcoming. Very nice and basically everything you would expect from a job interview. Overall very pleasant and courteous and respectful. Management shows that they care.The interview experience was nice for a guy who hasn't done one before.

May 6, 2016 – Employment Branding Specialist

Great to hear you had a wonderful interview experience!

Anonymous Employee in Covington, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Covington, LA) in May 2016.

Interview

1st interview was easy. asked me simple questions , got called for a 2nd interview with the store manager , same easy question. talked and laugh & told stories lol.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here ?   1 Answer

Jun 13, 2016 – Employment Branding Specialist

Congrats on joining the team! We're happy to have you!