Winn-Dixie Interview Questions in Jacksonville, FL | Glassdoor

Winn-Dixie Interview Questions in Jacksonville, FL

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a call for an interview a week later. Interview process took about a week, and the questions were fairly easy considering the role I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a customer who is trying to use expired coupons on our items?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL).

Interview

Took about 10 minutes, ask me if I've worked before and I have, ask me what hobbies I have and that was it. Was in the cafe area. They usually do a walk around of the store but I never got one. *note, was not given position applied for but given lower position*

Produce Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. After 2 weeks got a call for interview. Went in . Simple process. 1 on 1.asked basic questions. They said they will call me back to let me know the decision. Still waiting for their call.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
      What does customer service means to you?
      Why choose Winn Dixie ?
      Why do you think that you are the great fit for us?
      Answer Question

Store Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

General recruiter called me to do a 30 minute interview. Completed a hire view interview of five questions then was asked to fly to corporate offices for interview and floor tour with market and regional teams. Was told less than a week later that an offer was on the table and they needed one more person to sign off on it, then never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions, experience, background, some scenario questions with dealing with difficult associates and how would I fix a problem store.   1 Answer

Winn-Dixie Response

Apr 11, 2016 – Employment Branding Specialist

We apologize for the negative interview experience and our lack of communication; we take full responsibility for that. Thank you for being available and we appreciate your time and patience during ... More

Front End Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Orange Park, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Asked 3 questions with 3 part answers. They are looking for you to answer all parts of questions to see if you can follow instructions. They are also looking to see how well you can handle yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a customer complaint, what did you do to correct it, what was the outcome   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

got a call from a different winn dixie than the one i applied for, when i came in for my "interview," i was hired immediately. there was no real interview.

Interview Questions

• there was no question, i was told i'd be given the job if i wanted it   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I begin as a sales associate. Then worked my way around the store. An opportunity came up for a manager position. I was asked if I wanted to interview the position. I said yes. I sat down the the Store Director and Assistant Store Director and they asked me a about 5 questions.

Interview Questions

• What qualities can you put forth that will propel you within this position and further?   Answer Question

Center Store Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

For me, the hiring process was quick. I listed my brother, who was a grocery manager at the time, as a contact and that got me an interview quick because the hiring manager knew him. They just asked me some basic questions, like if I had any experience, what my best qualities are, what my worst ones are.

Interview Questions

• One time when I was interviewing for a promotion, the HR rep asked me to tell her about a time where I felt conflicted on how I should handle an issue.   Answer Question

Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fleming Island, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Fleming Island, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

They had a big interview day and a ton of people interviewing everyone. Asking all kinds of questions. Then there is a second interview talking about position and pay and things.

Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

it was a quick 3 minute interview just getting to know me, i went on a quick tour, and was sent to do a drug test that same day. two days later they hired me before the results even came back. they ere VERY desperate