Winn-Dixie Interview Questions in Ocala, FL | Glassdoor

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Ocala, FL).

Interview

I walked into the cash office and took a seat with the FEM. She looked over my application and asked me typical interview questions while asking about my availability. I was told I got the job at the end of the interview - probably lasted 15 minutes total.

Meat Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Ocala, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Went in and spoke to a manager with the usual questions but it went nice and easy. Next was the store manager who asked me two more questions and that was it. Finished the interview within 20 minutes and got the job.

Center Store Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Ocala, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

winn Dixie interview process is easy filled with common interview questions. most job offers happen the same day and they start the hiring process then. background check follows and then a drug test if your in a department that requires it. overall just show them your personality and that you love working with customers and know how to make them happy and you are golden

Interview Questions

• describe a time you had to deal with an angry customer and how you dealt with it   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Ocala, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

I had an 1:1 interview with a hiring manager. First asked me to tell them a little bit about myself. Then went on to explain the positin for which I was applying for and the rate of pay. Then gave me several different scenarios on how I would deal with customers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to deal with a upset customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I felt there was no need for negotiation. The rate of pay seemed good, and a bit more then what I'm used to in a retail/grocery store.