Winning Scientific Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Winning Scientific Management

Trainee - Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winning Scientific Management (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2017.

Interview

Just a normal interview. Not too tough, not too easy either. They ask you to talk about your background, your weaknesses, your strengths, what you´ve done besides university, just normal stuff thay everyone asks when they are trying to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest mistake that you made in your life?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winning Scientific Management in March 2017.

Interview

Had one phone call with hiring recruiter, and later with a Manager, and was requests to fill in an online test. After I submitted the test, I never heard back on the results and had no subsequent contact from anyone in the company. I think this is quite rude.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Winning Scientific Management (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

The interviewer started by asking me a couple of questions about my CV (technical and otherwise). After that I was asked some classic generic questions about my biggest strengths, weaknesses and worries and I was asked to prepare a small presentation about a topic of my choice in the area of information technology (I was given a computer and 10 minutes to do so). I quickly made a presentation about cloud services highlighting the its main challenges and advantages and the recruiter was pleased with the results. It was a bit stressful, because I had to essentially pull it out of thin air, but I think it actually helped me demonstrate my capability to solve problems quickly. In the end the partner with which I would be working closely took over the interview and we talked about the project's goals, what tools we would use and other things. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength?
      What is your biggest weakness?
      What would be your main worry if you were accepted for this position?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Winning Scientific Management (Lisbon (Portugal)) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruitment process consisted of online tests, an interview and a oral presentation.
    Online tests were aimed to evaluate logical and cognitive skills. For 40 questions I had 30 minutes do it. It was not properly easy to manage time, but I think I succeed.
    It is possible to do the interiew via Skype or at the office in Parque das Nações. I found the recruiter nice. She provided me with much info about the company and how it works, mentioned some customers. She also asked me if I knew someone who works or has worked for the company. The interview lasted for about an hour/hour and half. In the end I was asked to make an oral presentation on a topic related to my bachelor or old projects I was involved in. I had 10 minutes to do it and then 5 minutes to present it.

Interview Questions

• - personal weak points
      - conflicts in preview jobs
      - volunteering experience
      - activities of a normal day
      - prioritization of tasks
      -   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Winning Scientific Management (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2016.

Interview

Complete with Problem Solving exercises, Communication skills and Technical Skills, company presentation, function presentation, clients presentation, offices presentations, career path presentations. Complete with Problem Solving exercises, Communication skills and Technical Skills, company presentation, function presentation, clients presentation, offices presentations, career path presentations

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Winning Scientific Management (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in September 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fast.
    There was a outsourcing opening on one of their customers. I was screened initially by phone, then on a 1:1 interview, and then on another interview with the customer.

Estagiário Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winning Scientific Management (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

Desespero para encontrar um escravo.
    A entrevista durou cerca de 10minutos, meia hora depois de sair da entrevista, recebo um telefonema a dizer que fui aceito no cargo (tal não era o desespero).
    Mal eu sabia o que se avizinhava. Atenção estagiários, a winning vai-vos comer o cérebro.
    Totalmente não recomendo.

Interview Questions

• -Porque é que eu tirei o meu curso.
      -Se gostava de política.   Answer Question