Wintrust Mortgage Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wintrust Mortgage

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wintrust Mortgage (Rosemont, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

They ask for employee referrals, and after a family member referred me, I had a phone interview, followed by an in-person interview in Rosemont, followed by another follow-up phone interview. I interviewed with HR and on the whole they were friendly and professional. I brought copies of my resume even though they already had it, dressed professionally, and sent a follow up thank you email, which were all important to do according to the exec who hired me.

Interview Questions

Wintrust Mortgage Response

Mar 7, 2019 – VP, Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad you had a positive interview experience. At Wintrust, we take pride in offering rewarding opportunities at every career stage, for interns, career starters and... More

Other Interview Reviews for Wintrust Mortgage

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wintrust Mortgage (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview for intern position was fairly easy. Purely behavioral questions and the HR recruiter was very nice and attentive. Overall a positive experience. Be prepared to walk through your resume.

Interview Questions

• Why Wintrust Mortgage?
      What do you consider a strength of yours?   Answer Question