Wipro Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Account Manager Interview Questions

2.7

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro in March 2016.

Interview

Worst interview experience. Disrespectful of my time and very pushy. Asked me for my sales contacts before job offer.
They consistently changed my interview times and places then would ask for me to drop everything and be there within a two hour notice. After preparing a presentation it was disregarded and I was shuffled to another interview place where I waited for four hours for my interviewer. They never really acknowledge the fact that they had fully disrespected my time and efforts and continually still asked me to interview. They seem very disorganized and they were very aggressive in relation to my contacts at the organization I would be supporting.
I was very disappointed to be treated in the manner that I was. I send caution to anyone doing business with them or interviewing for a position.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about the sales process and how to obtain new clientele within Microsoft.
    However, the questions always lead to wanting my contacts.   Answer Question
  • Was asked if I had all the time in the world would I be able to penetrate the account and bring in a lot of business. Even if it just meant staff augmentation contracts.   1 Answer

If the interview process was indicative of how they do business I would never want to be a part of this organization. They were disrespectful, unprofessional and aggressive. I would caution interviewers and business partners alike to avoid interactions with this company.

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Mail from recruiter, call with hiring manager and F2F. Not sure why I was called in for a F2F if the result was that "my profile does not match the current requirements". One of the hiring manager attempted at getting details on revenue of current portfolio more than two times, once I told I will not divulge the details, the third time I plain lied!! No matter what I do, I protect my integrity and so should wipro .
    My resume will not magically change only because Wipro picked me for an interview. Also all fitment questions could be checked during the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult , but crazy questions and rapid fire round in F2F. For a salesperson rapid questions is a cake walk !!   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

Received email from recruiter. Attended a phone interview. The interview was OK. The questions were a little off from the job requirements. Then talked to someone in HR. He was very rude and the interview was done from India whichi was a little surprising.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer   Answer Question
    • You may or may not have to travel. Will you be ok with this uncertainty?   Answer Question

Offer was too low and interview process was not memorable.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Got a ppo from MBA campus. I was an intern in the department. It was a face to face interview. With business head and HR. Questions were basically on the internship. General sales related questions.

Salary was fixed because it was happening as a part of placement process on college

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Very professionally taken, step by step delving into the whole process of a salesman. This was a campus interview and I was quite nervous about it, but was put at ease by the gentleman

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Campus process consists of a group discussion followed by the interview. GD is normally on a very vague topic and the Interview centers around the CV.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Contacted by Wipro and asked to meet one to one. Interview questions were related to previous work experience and solution understanding. Then next round was fixed with Regional Business Head. Third round was HR round for salary negotiations..

Accounts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro in June 2012.

Interview

the interview process is very good........i am waiting this interview for long times......

Interview Questions

• What is Accounts Management????   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Candidates were shortlisted on their CV, 1st round was GD, post that we had 1 on 1 interview with the functional head, after selection we had an HR discussion round.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

There was a very detailed presentation about the company and its roots followed by a Q n A session. Then small batches were formed for conducting group discussions - the topics were mostly current affairs related. After first shortlisting, there was an interview round and finally result was announced. Overall a very good first impression of the company and a sense of what the company is about came across easily.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself - something that is not on the CV   Answer Question