Wipro Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Architect Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone only - they were nice but it showed they knew little about the targeted projects. They replied very fast with an offer that seemed to be really urgent. But then rescinded the offer when their "customer" abandoned the project.

Interview Questions

• What I know about the project subject - in details - and a review of their own requirements.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for more money.

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was mostly telephonic. HR was skype. Was not very quick but not not very slow also. Whole process took less than a month.It was one round technical and one was with manager. One more round was with HR

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in June 2014.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. First is Technical round and the second one is Manager interview. Finally the HR round. It took 20 days the process to be done. Offer was made and onboarded.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions and then the processes. The work that i have done in the previous projects.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Worst experience so far in my entire career. The process started when some recruiter (not wipro) contacted me and send my resume to Wipro. The Wipro recruiting assistant is the only contact I have. These guys are very unprofessional in their communication, style and meetings. None of the interviews happened at scheduled times. Skype based interview from India was the most unprofessional step of all. The interviewer doesn't want to show his face but all the time looking at me during the interview. In the end, they gave me a verbal offer with an amount as base salary and some bonus. The next day HR (from west coast) calls me and negotiates on the salary. In the end, after the verbal offer and cheap negotiation tactics, the real offer was never made. When I inquired with my recruiter (the middle guy) he has no information why the company was not ready to move forward and asked me to contact Wipro directly. What a waste of time and effort !!! Never work for these guys if you want to grow professionally.

Interview Questions

• In the words of HR - "Eventhough WIPRO tries to portray as an American company, it is very much Indian and doesn't pay decent salary. Now tell me how much you want as a salary? "   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Charlotte, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I have worked on Teradata so it was all teh basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Collect stats on an empty table and loaded table   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone, They will call candidate at their office and will have 5 rounds interview. They will offer To and Fro expense. Lodging expense. HR is very efficient and process are smooth. Filled up application online.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Wipro?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2008.

Interview

When I applied for Wipro,it took around 1 month to complete the process till getting the offer.Usually Wipro's process is very late and cumbersome compared with other companies.Rest is not bad...,

Negotiation

As that time the market time is very bad,I did not even asked for salary and they also did not even asked me.So,I accepted whatever salary I was offered.

Architect Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

HR called directly. It was a face to face interview. Interviwer came up with PPTs of many senarios and which includes BGP connections to SINgle automous systems, Multihomed situation and he wanted to send traffic as per the requirements.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The recruitment team will get in contact with you first. They will arrange the technical interview.
    3 Rounds of Technical Interview out of which one was telephonic and over skype webcam.
    1 Round of HR interview
    Multiple rounds of negotiations.

Interview Questions

• What are the different patterns that you have used in your application.   Answer Question
    • How do you resolve a problem. They will ask you a problem that they have faced in their project and will want to know if you have faced the same problem, how will you resolve it.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)).

Interview

easy and smooth, first round telephonic and then 1-1 round with sr. architect and then delivery manager round sometimes. In some cases client interview is also required.
    mostly tele round is easy then one to one round is more in depth and sometime they can present case study to solve on papar or board. Solution doesn't matter but your attitude ,selection and presentation matters.

Interview Questions

• more technical , less stress on soft skills, unprepared interviewers mostly hence random questions are expected   Answer Question

Negotiation

location. they have good presence and hence many options.