Wipro Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2008.

Interview

When I applied for Wipro,it took around 1 month to complete the process till getting the offer.Usually Wipro's process is very late and cumbersome compared with other companies.Rest is not bad...,

Negotiation

As that time the market time is very bad,I did not even asked for salary and they also did not even asked me.So,I accepted whatever salary I was offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Charlotte, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I have worked on Teradata so it was all teh basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Collect stats on an empty table and loaded table   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Worst experience so far in my entire career. The process started when some recruiter (not wipro) contacted me and send my resume to Wipro. The Wipro recruiting assistant is the only contact I have. These guys are very unprofessional in their communication, style and meetings. None of the interviews happened at scheduled times. Skype based interview from India was the most unprofessional step of all. The interviewer doesn't want to show his face but all the time looking at me during the interview. In the end, they gave me a verbal offer with an amount as base salary and some bonus. The next day HR (from west coast) calls me and negotiates on the salary. In the end, after the verbal offer and cheap negotiation tactics, the real offer was never made. When I inquired with my recruiter (the middle guy) he has no information why the company was not ready to move forward and asked me to contact Wipro directly. What a waste of time and effort !!! Never work for these guys if you want to grow professionally.

Interview Questions

• In the words of HR - "Eventhough WIPRO tries to portray as an American company, it is very much Indian and doesn't pay decent salary. Now tell me how much you want as a salary? "   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was mostly telephonic. HR was skype. Was not very quick but not not very slow also. Whole process took less than a month.It was one round technical and one was with manager. One more round was with HR

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone, They will call candidate at their office and will have 5 rounds interview. They will offer To and Fro expense. Lodging expense. HR is very efficient and process are smooth. Filled up application online.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone only - they were nice but it showed they knew little about the targeted projects. They replied very fast with an offer that seemed to be really urgent. But then rescinded the offer when their "customer" abandoned the project.

Interview Questions

• What I know about the project subject - in details - and a review of their own requirements.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for more money.

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in June 2014.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. First is Technical round and the second one is Manager interview. Finally the HR round. It took 20 days the process to be done. Offer was made and onboarded.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions and then the processes. The work that i have done in the previous projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

2 interviewers took the interview and the whole process is around complete PLM technical skills. Interview process is very long and I had to wait for weeks to get into next steps

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in May 2009.

Interview

Very unstructured. HR called from Bangalore and asked few general questions, couple of hours later line manager called and started interviewing without any prior notice. The next round was schedules next day afternoon but the interviewer called at 7 pm on the same day to interview me. On request to push the interview to next day he called me next day at 7.50 am whilst I was still a bit sleepy!

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro in June 2011.

Interview

I attended 3 phone interviews, two rounds of technical and one final HR round. Most of the interview questions revolved around my job experience and mostly around on the job issues.

Interview Questions

• Discuss performance engineering and how you applied it for maximum availability of your applications   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my base salary and joining date.