Wipro Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.4

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied Threw a vendor, Wipro called me and taken 45 minutes technical interview based on C++ OOPS and Threading multiprocessing. They said they required OOPS. I was good on that, They have not given me feedbacks. Very irresponsive. I was not expecting that.

Interview Questions

• What is Virtual, Size of empty class, what is Copy Constructor, Thread, IPC.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was fast. You have to complete three skills test to be hired(etiquette, excel& personality skills test). Then you'll be moved on to interview with two representatives and they'll reach out to you the same day if they decide to extend you an offer. They hired me on the spot!

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter to make sure that you have the right skills and experience. Next will be with the head of Talent placement. Face to face - asking general questions about work history, past salary, past responsibilities. Final will be with hiring manager. Be prepared because it will be very quick, to the point and non professional. Very condescending, asking either rhetorical questions or questions that only an internal employee could answer. Very combative and dismissive as well. My best guess is that he wasn't trained well nor have adapted to western civilization as his views were middle specific to middle eastern .

Interview Questions

• How can you improve our process here to drive performance   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

First they give a spiel about the job then you fill out the application and acknowledgement form about the job then you are tested on your tech knowledge. Based on how you do on the test, you are placed on one of three teams. After that is a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job and what qualifies you for it?   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Decatur, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

They herd people into an interview site and test you on data entry and call center. If you score high on either of them, you're in. You are asked to take a drug test after you're offered the position and they do run a background check on your education and work history.

If you think you are interviewing for a lead, QA, or manager, you will not get it. They will tell you those positions are filled but, if they see the potential in you, they will promote you after reviewing you. They don't tell you the review is annual

Interview Questions

• They ask about your experience and how flexible you are with different personalities.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The pay is what it is ... take it or leave it. The hours are what they are ... take it or leave it. There is no negotiating either.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wipro (College Park, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was hired through a staffing agency filled out the application online gave them a call and someone told me come in for a interview filled put my w2 forms got hired my start date was going to be in 0ct.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interviews followed up with an in person interview. Questions were pretty standard for graduates. Applied online and the in house recruiter followed up with a phone interview after I was selected.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very simple nothing to hard. Had to take a test for qualification. Pretty much had to sit down with a group of people and they asked questions

Interview Questions

• Very simple interview question. Ex: Name a time where you had to help a customer who was being dificult   Answer Question

Loan Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Fast and Easy. They ask general questions, type of work you have done, program you worked with, how many files you can handle. At the end of the interview you are given assessment to test your knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Years of exp, quality of work, quantity of work.Fast and Easy. They ask general questions, type of work you have done, program you worked with, how many files you can handle   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I Went to a job fair I appl took a brief computer test and after that I wait and waited for about two and half hours, it was a lot of people there I might add when it was my turn I I Went into a small room and was asked very basic interview questions such as why do you want to work here? Tell me about a time where a customer was aggressive and how did you handle it?