Wipro Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.9

IT Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Pretty competitive interview process but usually standard questions asked .Wipro hires a lot of freshers graduating straight from college campuses.They usually look at the top performing candidates from the good universities and colleges across India for recruitment.Lateral joined for experienced professionals is less comparatively as they spend a lot of effort,time and money on grooming the freshers to become experienced professionals over time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Wipro ?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Its good , really tested my skills and the interview process is purely on technology requirements and skills on which you worked. so be prepared , rest is you luck

Interview Questions

• all related to pHP and some other technical stuff.
      Database sql and procedures .

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

i got call from agency, basic things thay asking. i got offer
    ask about my prevoous org
    i got call from agency, basic things thay asking. i got offer
    ask about my prevoous org

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There was 2 rounds , the first round was aptitude and the second round was HR. The aptitude round was pretty easy, given that I had prepared very well and the HR round went on with checking my communication skills

Interview Questions

• Whether I was ready to relocate and whether I could work in shifts   Answer Question

Pen-tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I got call from wipro HR team after my profile got sleeted. they asked me to come F2F Bangalore EC - Office. In my life i never ever attended such worst interview since the interviewer guy was asking the question like a 8th guy i was laughing inside and not even know what is pen-testing itself. these are the question he asked me ..
    1. Tell me the process of VA with the URL and choose any tool.
          - i replied i use that tool to run by inputting the URL and required parameters by selection policy and so on....
          - he told wrong ... i was shocked .... i asked Y is it wrong ?? without sending mail to all how can u start the process ....
          - after u send mail they will give username and password then only u can run.
         - i was laughed whether he is an half minded person like that ..

2. what is remeidation of CSRF.
         - i said implement the token in the header of each and every request. at-least on which perform critical actions.
        - he do-not what is token he thought token is hardware (RSA token), said wrong and asked what is token where u will get it.
        - in my heart i was praying a god please allow me to leave this palace.
        - i said Token .is random .........like that ...

- i said u already told SQLI is there in input feild so simple i use SQLMAP along co2 burp
         - Again he didnot what is co2 and sqlmap itself. he asked how ill u exploit the sqlinjection to take DB.
         - Again i said sir, i will use SQLMAP to dump the full DB even more can be comprises the DB to take the shell access.
        - he asked, tell how sqlmap will exploit in mean while he searched in google ha ha ha ....
        - i replied it just python scripting which will send the http request with the sql payload has union where all queries ....
       - he asked how tell me the exploitation

----Finally i laughed and asked is this for pen-testing job openings in wipro ----------

he replied yes am a pen-tester who run alll automation tool to find the vulnerability.....

I was again laughed and said the question are not for penster job.

Al last he rejected saying am didnot known how to run a tool ......

Thank god ...i dnt went through the interview .... for WIPRO - PENTESTING TEAM

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me the process of VA with the URL and choose any tool.
      2. what is remeidation of CSRF.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

1st round with the HR. (For experienced candidate. Fresher may have different rounds which I am unaware)
    2nd round again with HR
    3rd round metric test
    4th round client call
    Note: Security acts very foolish and every one seems on a spree to intimidate you

Interview Questions

• Round 1 Q take through CV, salary expectation, work profile, types of work.
      After 9 hours of waiting
      Round 2 Q: Salary, process, salary negotiation, next round. (After 3 hours)
      Round 3: Metric test. half an hour
      Round 4 Yet to be called ( No response from HR)

Data Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

The whole interview process was very bad. The process was very unorganized and with nil preparation.They did not have any selection process. They called everyone experience ranging from 6 months to over 10 years for the same position. The interview timings was delayed by over 3 hours, and nobody was informed about it. Also all the attendees were asked to stand outside as they could not accommodate us in. They offered hilarious packages like 2LPA which was less than the current CTC for all there.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with Excel
      Tell me about yourself
      Can you join within 5 days

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

They called me for interview and scheduled it and rescheduled it multiple times. Finally they give a date and I reached their office at 5:00pm. I tried reaching the HR multiple times till she picked up the call. She asked me to wait as the interview panel will come down in 15 min. Again I waited till 6:00pm and called her. She said she is on her way home and assured the panel will reach in few min. Around 6:15 one gentle man arrived and took me to am interview room. The interview lasted for 10 min and I felt the panel do not have any clue on what I was interviewed for! I felt it like a demo and I really doubt there are opportunities in this company...

Interview Questions

• where you are working and what you are doing?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

very technical, which was absolutely about the project and real business scenarios.
    First and second rounds were technical following with a management and HR discussion.
    In total 4 rounds, enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• java concepts and previous projects
      very technical role

Product Engineering Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Average. Was not very Technical.General questions asked.Hr was very easy going.Declined the offer due to the contract period.The online test was basic aptitude and engish along with some technical questions of analog and digital electronics.also there was a coding round.

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Wipro IT Lead Interview Bengaluru (India) Why do you want to work with Wipro ?
Wipro Software Developer Interview Bengaluru (India) all related to pHP and some other technical stuff. Database sql and procedures .
Wipro Desktop Support Interview Bengaluru (India) basic
Wipro Tech Support Interview Bengaluru (India) Whether I was ready to relocate and whether I could work in shifts
Wipro Pen-tester Interview Bengaluru (India) 1. Tell me the process of VA with the URL and choose any tool. 2. what is remeidation of CSRF. 3. Finally he asked how will u exploit the SQL Injection in the input feild where zero and one is output.
Wipro Quality Analyst Interview Bengaluru (India) Round 1 Q take through CV, salary expectation, work profile, types of work. After 9 hours of waiting Round 2 Q: Salary, process, salary negotiation, next round. (After 3 hours) Round 3: Metric test. half an hour Round 4 Yet to be called ( No response from HR)
Wipro Data Analyst Interview Bengaluru (India) How comfortable are you with Excel Tell me about yourself Can you join within 5 days
Wipro Project Manager Interview Bengaluru (India) where you are working and what you are doing?
Wipro Java Developer Interview Bengaluru (India) java concepts and previous projects very technical role
Wipro Product Engineering Service Interview Bengaluru (India) Tell me something about semiconductors
Wipro Product Engineering Service Interview Bengaluru (India) Coding Questions basic on C