Wipro Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Wipro Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Quincy, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had applied for the job that was advertised on Dice and got a response back, 2 weeks later. The position was for a Message Broker Developer at the client location. There were 3 rounds - Technical, HR and an interview with the client partners. The technical round was via skype and the remaining two were done over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Questions typically revolved around the WMB toolkit and UNIX scripting.   Answer Question

Package Advisory and Transformations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

HR Review
    HR Call
    Technical Screening

Interview Questions

• Did not have any difficult question and neither did I have any unexpected question   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Typical domain related interview questions and then HR negotiation for salary.

Interview Questions

• Didn't find any difficulty in interview. All were related to domain. Anyone with good domain experience can crack easily.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated salary but they pay less than industry average. Also, please note that there is NO annual increment at all.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Straight forward tell about yourself, based on your resume share your project experience, explain why choose one technology over the other, design approach, management style

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation in my case. I started with what I wanted.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very basic. You don't interview with the firm, you do with the client. There two or three interviews at most.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you and not the other candidates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could not negotiate much.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview process was a little mundane as I had to speak with someone in the US office, speak with someone in the Portugal office to get hired/paperwork and confirm my hiring process with the Indian based part of the company. I have heard it has gotten better.

Interview Questions

• I believe all questions were standard. They asked about experience and a couple behavioral questions. The actual interview was not that hard, it was just the process that was difficult. As long as you know your stuff, you are okay.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple. I knew what I wanted and I aimed a little high so they would meet me in the middle.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview with the director and another phone interview with the client. No in-person interview I had similar experience and the offer was made the following week. Salary negotiation was bad as I have to deal with an offshore HR manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my expereince and background. Not much technical. Just wanted to make sure I would be agood fit.   Answer Question