Wipro Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wipro in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview -it was pretty standard with 2 folks on the interview with coference bridge. Started with basic questions then went on very detailed oriented questions on testing process, bug reporting handling during later phase of the processes, methodologies related questions. Since it was a phone interview, I was not expecting more technical or detailed questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the best skills of tech lead?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy process and the hiring manager was very friendly as well. They focus on the resume and ask details about the previous projects and your experience.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interviews followed up with an in person interview. Questions were pretty standard for graduates. Applied online and the in house recruiter followed up with a phone interview after I was selected.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I went through a face-to-face on my college campus. A month later I had an interview with a hiring manager. A week after I under went an interview with the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Is your past employment relevant to your desired position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview with the director and another phone interview with the client. No in-person interview I had similar experience and the offer was made the following week. Salary negotiation was bad as I have to deal with an offshore HR manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my expereince and background. Not much technical. Just wanted to make sure I would be agood fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through our campus website and got an interview invitation on the next day. I chose a time slot at 11:00 AM, so I did not need to wait too long for the group interview. The interview question was pretty standard. However, when the interview just started, the interviewer had already keep looking at the clock on the wall. The interview just lasted about 15 minutes. In the afternoon, we had a group interview, which was a case discussion. It was simple, and no standard answers.I never get any response back.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? Give an example about how to handle a challenge situation. etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

there are many ways but the official process is to submit your resume in person or online, or ask an employee to refer you

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Recruiter called and told that he really liked my Resume and asked basic questions. He told that he liked me and some one from HR will call to discuss salary and all. After witing for some days he calls again and tells me that Program manager wants to talk. After Program manager interviewed me then Recruiter called again and congratulated me that I am selected. Then hecalls after two days and tell me that IT lead wants to interview me. After IT guy interviewed and he calls again to congratulate me and I was like DUDE are you serious?? He told this time I am selected for sure. I got selected in the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied for Job online and heard within 2 weeks to have a phone interview. The first phone interview was with a manager in Boston that had nothing to do with the position I was interviewing for, so seemed to be more a screening call. The interview was very basic as we went over my experience and the company in general.

Two days later I was scheduled for another interview with another manager in the Boston office and we discussed more of the same. After this interview I was told that they were preparing for an in person interview in the NY office with the hiring manager. It has been over 3 weeks and this never happened. Strong lack of communication, wish they would have just told me I was not a right fit.

Thought the first two interviews went very well, looks like the management just forgot about me.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, basic interview questions about prior experience and how it related to the position I was interviewing for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very basic. You don't interview with the firm, you do with the client. There two or three interviews at most.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you and not the other candidates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could not negotiate much.