Wipro Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2017

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wipro in August 2016.

Interview

Initial HR discussion to understand the skillset and location preferences.
Technical round.
HR discussion to formalize the salary and other benefits.
They provide the candidate with an offer which is conditional based on client interview.
If during the client interview, the feedback is negative, they reject the offer.
The entire process itself takes 4 months - from the initial HR call to offer to client interview scheduling. A laid back approach. I held my patience till the very end.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. One with general HR and another technical. Then salary negotiation. Then based on the project requirement the offer will be issued. There might be some delay due to to some internal process.

Interview Questions

• General technical questions   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

There did not appear to be any consistency in the job description for any of the four persons that I did a phone interview with. Not very professional dialogue and thick accents made it difficult to engage with interviewers. Several of my questions were not easily answered and in some cases not answered at all.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where I had to work with difficult client and how did I handle it   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Easy but long, took 2 weeks, but it was all streamlined so not many issues.
    Accepted the offer immediately.Interview were held by 2 people and mostly behavioral and logical questions were asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter at an MBA job fair. The interview was entirely remote over skype and I interviewed with 5 others as a group with the recruiter. The questions were asked to the group and were ambiguous but at the end, each person had to answer who was the best and worst leader after only 10 minutes of interaction.

Interview Questions

• Plans are pointless but planning is essential. Do you agree or disagree and why.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Reached out to the Head of BFSI for the position and he forwarded my resume to Staffing team. They scheduled multiple interviews for me with couple of senior leaders. They asked me questions on my experience; the work that I have done and how it could benefit Wipro.

Subsequently, I was called to Bangalore and make a presentation to the Head of BFSI and his senior team on potential opportunities for Wipro in the future. I came into Bangalore, made a presentation and I was asked lot of probing questions. They subsequently checked my referrals with my previous company and made an offer

Interview Questions

• Asked to make a presentation on potential opportunities for Wipro in the BFSI space. This was something that I did not expect but had to do a significant research and prepare for it.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was pretty stringent with a lot of technical questions, but salary negotiation finally killed it.

Interview Questions

• How can you convince me that you are worth your requested compensation?   1 Answer

Salary negotiation finally killed it.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview process was a little mundane as I had to speak with someone in the US office, speak with someone in the Portugal office to get hired/paperwork and confirm my hiring process with the Indian based part of the company. I have heard it has gotten better.

Interview Questions

• I believe all questions were standard. They asked about experience and a couple behavioral questions. The actual interview was not that hard, it was just the process that was difficult. As long as you know your stuff, you are okay.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple. I knew what I wanted and I aimed a little high so they would meet me in the middle.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in April 2012.

Interview

1. Interview with Wipro Employee
    2. Interview with Client
    3. salary negotiation for a month.
    4. Offer letter
    5. Joining formalities

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wipro in February 2012.

Interview

Standard interview process. I went by reference, so I had got a call. It was phone interview. Was asked the background, the reasons for leaving the current company, how i can contribute the Wipro, why and why not type questions.

Interview Questions

• Background and technical questions.   1 Answer