Wipro Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very basic. They only asked personal questions and didn’t even really talk about the job. I should have known then that this place was garbage.

Interview Questions

• Who is my favorite celebrity   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process went good. And they I got a job offer and email for there customer service department. Assessment And Testing. This was a referral. I went in person took 2 resumes and had a interview and assessment. With Mr. Lemuel Grant.

Interview Questions

• Fill out application. And took assessment and took a test.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Saw on indeed.com that they were having an open house. Went to the open house & had to fill out a paper app & also bring two resumes & dress professional of coarse. Then, my name was called to take an assessment, which included math (percentages, graphs, etc.), technology questions about computers, & personalized questions. Did I forgot to mention how EXTREMELY DIFFICULT the math portion was? I'm blessed to have passed! Afterwards, the instructor tells you whether or not you've passed the assessment, which determines whether or not you get interviewed. Conducted my interview in a small room, & was then told to go to another location for a second interview. Drove & conducted my second interview & was told I'll be reached out regarding next steps. Received a phone call the next day being congratulated for the job acceptance! The wait times for the process was so long that it was really ridiculous. But I'm so glad that I waited around! & the interview questions consisted of your work history, & goals & why should they hire you for the position. Once accepted the position, received an email to complete a questionnaire & a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Usually groups are hired at once at an Open House. Everyone has to pass a light typing test and answer basic customer service questions. The test is more intensive now than it was a few months ago. A short interview is conducted by hiring personnel, if you are selected, you will sign the offer letter, accept the drug test and “background” check via email.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any call center experience?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Buckhead, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Hard assessment, 2 on site interviews (2 different locations) and a drug test. The good thing is that the process only takes one day, at least for me it did. Easiest job I’ve ever applied for.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round is general group discussion
    2nd round is complete english grammar and essay writing
    3rd round is manager round where they directly ask you about the acceptance of job requirements

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

First they give a spiel about the job then you fill out the application and acknowledgement form about the job then you are tested on your tech knowledge. Based on how you do on the test, you are placed on one of three teams. After that is a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job and what qualifies you for it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I Went to a job fair I appl took a brief computer test and after that I wait and waited for about two and half hours, it was a lot of people there I might add when it was my turn I I Went into a small room and was asked very basic interview questions such as why do you want to work here? Tell me about a time where a customer was aggressive and how did you handle it?

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

More focused on stability and have to clear the assessment. Time consuming but if you clearing all rounds they inform about next procedure otherwise they say you can go home we will let you know

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Very good process with 3 rounds of interview.
    1. Group discussion
    2. Online Test ( Maths, English, psychology)
    3. Personal interview
    Personal interview consist of two more parts
    1. Telephonic conversation
    2. One on one interview
    Finally the gave offer letter on the spot to the selected ones.
    Testing round takes 2 to 4 hours
    One on one interview is just for 10 minutes.