Wipro Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

3.1

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Dallas, TX).

Interview

first interview, hard for me. Talking with HR is good, but the guys who did technical interview is hard and he wants quick answer. First. they did phone interview and second they did HR interview and technical interview. I fail technincal interview.

Interview Questions

• Different between LAN and WAN? Different between router, hub, switch, bridges, gateways?
    what is Polymorphism? Give example   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

technical question, situation, 2-3 round, negotiation on salary, lot of technical question on technology, need to know the subject properly, they grill you on technical question, any friend referal is better

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in March 2009.

Interview

It was good they did a great job I was very pleased and happy with how every thing went down. The people I work with are great let me do my job the way I know how and get know interruptions if I. Have questions all I have to do is ask and they will help.

Interview Questions

• They need to ask how do I make the engineering shop more clean?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds that i had to go through unfortunately i failed the programming test which was the second round. The first round was an aptitude test alongwith basic c programming questions. The third round was an hr interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was two day process. First day was aptitude along with coding and essay writing, which was quite easy on practice. Second day was technical and HR interview. Technical was little stressful but attend-able.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through college. they allowed us to chose what department wew wanted to work and then thet conducted Online test(logical,verbal,C aps), Technical Interview, Hr interview. The whole process took a day

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Bhopal (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job during campus recruitment in our College, NIT Bhopal. It was a 2 day process and there were 4 rounds viz. Online mcq test, coding test followed by technical interview and then HR interview. The first test comprised of three section- Quant, Verbal and Technical. If u clear this test then there was a coding test right away. The codes asked were basic. The next day we had interviews. The technical interview was completely CV based. So u should know every detail of content that u put in you CV.

Interview Questions

• About my project and training.   Answer Question
    • About data structures I know and to implement any of the data structures using language I'm comfortable with.   Answer Question
    • Difference between singly linked list and doubly linked list.   Answer Question
    • Rat and poison puzzle.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. Couple of telephonic rounds and then face to face. The employment enrollment process was repeated a couple of times and took very long.

Interview Questions

• Give one problem that you identified and resolved.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Vellore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Was good experience and interviewer was cool and calm and i was not nervous at any point of the interview and,being cool helps you to be more confident and wether you know or dont know the answers just be cool and confident

Interview Questions

• write doubly linked list program   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was like English Speaking Test rather than the interview. simple questions based on the extra curricular activities, specifically non-technical questions. A topic was given as "whether the current scenario of sports like ipl and football league is helpful for players or is helpful only for the mass media to earn money?". 2 minutes were given to think and the we were asked to speak ine after the other.