Wipro Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

3.1

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Dallas, TX).

Interview

first interview, hard for me. Talking with HR is good, but the guys who did technical interview is hard and he wants quick answer. First. they did phone interview and second they did HR interview and technical interview. I fail technincal interview.

Interview Questions

• Different between LAN and WAN? Different between router, hub, switch, bridges, gateways?
    what is Polymorphism? Give example   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

technical question, situation, 2-3 round, negotiation on salary, lot of technical question on technology, need to know the subject properly, they grill you on technical question, any friend referal is better

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in March 2009.

Interview

It was good they did a great job I was very pleased and happy with how every thing went down. The people I work with are great let me do my job the way I know how and get know interruptions if I. Have questions all I have to do is ask and they will help.

Interview Questions

• They need to ask how do I make the engineering shop more clean?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. Couple of telephonic rounds and then face to face. The employment enrollment process was repeated a couple of times and took very long.

Interview Questions

• Give one problem that you identified and resolved.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Vellore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Was good experience and interviewer was cool and calm and i was not nervous at any point of the interview and,being cool helps you to be more confident and wether you know or dont know the answers just be cool and confident

Interview Questions

• write doubly linked list program   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was like English Speaking Test rather than the interview. simple questions based on the extra curricular activities, specifically non-technical questions. A topic was given as "whether the current scenario of sports like ipl and football league is helpful for players or is helpful only for the mass media to earn money?". 2 minutes were given to think and the we were asked to speak ine after the other.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Got placed via campus hiring, good interviewer he looked for the skills which really needed for the role.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in December 2011.

Interview

the interview consisted of a aptitude test, a technical interview followed by a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Design a 4-bit synchronous counter and describe the architecture using Verilog HDL   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

There was a set of highly talented superiors who handled the interview and selection process really well

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to see yourself 5 years down the lane?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wanted to work on regular shifts

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in November 2011.

Interview

There was a screening test initially. Shortlisted people had a technical interview. He asked questions related to my core subjects,C etc. Questions were not that difficult. Shortlisted students from this round had hr interview. HR person was a quite friendly person. The questions were based on general topic. He asked about my family background etc. Overall really not so difficult.

Interview Questions

• I had prepared mainly for c,c++. But the interviewer asked questions regarding my curriculum.   1 Answer