Wipro Fresher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Fresher Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Redmond, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

Thorough interview will be taken for wipro and the BVG will be for sure.. telephonic round followed by a technical round, technical round one on one, technical round two, Human resouce interview.. thats pretty standard interview process in wipro

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baddi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Baddi (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Campus placement,hence interview was okay okay ,

3 rounds

1 written test ( 2 tests - one aptitude and maths , 2nd C language)
    2 Technical interview (interesting one)
    3 HR Interview(formality one)

It was a good experience while giving interview.

Interview Questions

• Q. write a program in C giving an output "hello world" with out using semicolone   3 Answers

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Coimbatore (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

consisted of an online test, by amcat. The online test level is mediocre and based on only aptitude and language skills.The technical round focused more upon details of ones cv and awareness on general concepts of c/c++

Interview Questions

• write a program to perform bubble sort   1 Answer

Negotiation

just focus on the details provided in your cv and make sure you are though with it. They can possibly ask you from the areas of interest and on your final year project

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Took place in college,started with aptitude test from amcat,candidates who cleared proceeded for interview,interview took place for 45 minutes,basic computer science questions were there.Do prepare for aptitude well thats what is more crucial.

Interview Questions

• Basic c programs fibbonaci series and factorial.   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First round was GD which was an elimination round.
    Second round was aptitude based on AMCAT. It consisted of 6 modules. All modules were easy.
    After clearing the aptitude round, there was a technical round. I was asked about some basics of Computer Science. Last round was HR, it was around 15 mins.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Vijayawada (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Hi friends. A.N.V.K.Chaitanya, ECE department.Here I want to share my interview (WIPRO) experience because I think it may be helpful to the aspirants.
    For us selection process of WIPRO consists of 2 stages.
    1. Written Test.
    2. Technical Interview + HR interview.

1. Written Test-- Based on our percentages it has 2 different exams.

Written Test for students(<80%)
    Quant-16 Questions – 16 minutes
    Logical-14 Questions – 14 minutes
    Verbal-25 Questions – 25 minutes
    Students, please prepare for Maths from R.S Aggarwal book for Quantitative Aptitude(at least solve its all example question). Major chapters are:
    i. HCF/LCM.
    ii. Percentage.
    iii. Profit and loss.
    iv. Time and distance.
    v. Time and work.
    vi. Boat and stream.
    vii. Pipes and cistern.
    viii. Simple and compound interest (only example questions.).
    ix. Problem on ages, trains.
    x. Average.

Written Test for students(<80%)
    Technical-14 Questions – 17 minutes
     Essay Writing- 1 Question – 25 minutes
    Purely technical test on the C,C++,DS,Operating systems,DBMS,Networking etc.

2. Technical Interview + HR interview.
    This round is only to check ur confidence and your little bit technical skill.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between NAND and NOR gates? If I give ‘0’ as input for the theses gates, What will be the output?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between Analog and Digital communications &amp; signals?   Answer Question
    • What is difference between AM &amp; FM? Which is more preferable? Why?   Answer Question
    • What is Intel’s Latest Processor and technology used in development?   Answer Question
    • What is an embedded system? List any 5 companies who work on Embedded Systems   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kakinada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Kakinada (India)).

Interview

I joined in Wipro as a Fresher , so in off campus we will be having a Written Test , and a Technical Interview and finally an HR Round.
    Out of 760 Members around 42 got selected and whole interview process is in the same day.
    But for HR as it is too late for some guys they asked to attend the next day.And i was one of the guy attended the HR next Day early morning.
    And we got results in next 30 days.And asked to join within next 20 days once we received offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Written Test contains Apptitude , Verbal , Reasoning and some technical as i remember.
      In Technical round basic technical questions from our B.tech Subjects as i am from CSE mostly from Java , Data Base and C , C++.
      In HR basic questions like what you know about wipro and why you want to joinin Wipro and some more questions to test to attitude.   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Technical stuffs related to Btech. Basic Concepts related to engineering.
    General things were asked. Final year project was also given due importance.
    HR question was also normal nothing fancy.
    Overall its was a good experience.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

It was an easy interview. In Technical interview, he asked me about my project in metallurgy, as I was not from comp sci, he was unable to quote question to me. In all it went chill and for about 20 minutes. In HR interview, she asked me about myself, my hobbies etc. and some puzzles. but it was easy.

Interview Questions

• He also asked me why I wanted to leave metallurgy even when I had good score.   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Vellore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process held in college campus.

Round 1 : verbal,logical and quants.
                   (only for students below 80% in 10std, 12std and college CGPA)

Round 2 : Technical HR.
                      for qualified students in round 1 and ( students above 80% in 10th,12th and college CGPA )

Round 3 : Personal HR.
                      students were selected at random to attend this round.(Doesn't mean others are eliminated)

Selected : If the performance is up the mark in Round 2.

Total students selected in campus : 1141.

Interview Questions

• What are the skills you posses that the company wants from you ?   Answer Question
    • Reason for low grade (D grade) in a particular subject in college ?   Answer Question