Wipro Incident Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Franklin, WI) in May 2019.

Interview

Recruiter from India-based staffing agency (Wipro, HCL, TCS, InfoSys, L&T, etc., they never use local/US-based recruiting firms when they recruit US Nationals) called if I would be interested for an opportunity in Franklin WI for Northwestern Mutual (I presently work in PA, though my wife and children live in WI, so I requested to be considered a local candidate).

A week after providing my resume, she called to confirm my availability for a phone/Skype/WebEx interview. I accepted, even though it was going to be during my working hours in the office (it's not like I was given any other option, or asked if there was a more beneficial time).

Several days passed after I confirmed my availability and my intent to proceed with the interview, however, was not given any contact information, so I reached out to the recruiter. It was advised a WebEx would not have been a good idea at the time as I was in my office (I sit in an open area within sight/hearing of others). She called a few hours later, stating the interviewer agreed to just a phone call, I was relieved.

The time for the interview came and passed, the interviewer did not call (I didn't have the interviewer's contact information still). I followed up with an e-mail to the recruiter after 20 minutes, then a phone call after another hour (surprise, got her voicemail).

Never in my professional life (20 years) have I been stood up by a potential employer for an interview, until now. I had to break the news to my wife how I didn't even get the chance to even discuss the opportunity or possibility of working closer to home. Yeah, that was hard!

Interview Questions

• There were no question asked of me, as the interviewer did not call as scheduled. However, I had prepared close to 20 questions about the job and the environment (with Northwestern Mutual being the client, I or anyone would want to know at a high-level their business practices, underlying software release methodology such as Agile or Waterfall, their software/IT platforms, office, etc.)   1 Answer