Wipro Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

2,188 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,188 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Ranchi (India)).

Interview

Whole hiring process consist of 3 steps.
    online round(Apti+Programming Lang)-->Interview-->HR.
    Online round was easy --> Basic aptitude and c,java mcqs.
    Interview round was littile tough --> They are focused on java specially
    HR round was easy guys.
    Best of luck.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Interview process was easy, not much technical discussion if the candidate can join ASAP. HR interview was also easy and only thing you need to care regarding compensation and designation .

Practice Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

2 round. 2nd one cancelled few times and jsut called for quick discussion and closed.
     Qs were not asked for the role but very low
     Qs were not asked for the role but very low

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Two rounds of Technical , interview process and HR round and got selected, then offer is released.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Worst experience. I had got mail from company recruiter via naukri for job opening. I had clearly mentiioned my experience which is 3 years. after reaching compnay I had to wait for one hour to start the process. once resumes had been collected, they called candidates with experience less than 3.6years to leave as the requirement was for 3.6 only. as candidates argued over this they had conducted one round of interview(formality) for those who have at least 3 years experience just to avoid the situation.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wipro in July 2017.

Interview

First round is hr round which is simple. Next 2 rounds are technical round in which they can ask anything. I cleared all the rounds. 4 rounds were held on 4 consecutive days. Last round was manager round in which I was supposed to reach the office by 2pm. On my way to office, I received a call that manager round will be telephonic and will be held within 10 minutes and was instructed to find a quiet place. I got off the train to look for a quiet space and found a garage of a apartment. Waited 1 hr for call and then I called for the status. I was told that I will receive a call within 10 mins and this drama continued till 5:30pm. The manager asked my about myself and previous work experience and informed that hr will contact me back. I received call later that I have been rejected due to communication problem. The funniest part was that all rounds were done orally and if my communication was not upto the mark then they should had told so in 1st round itself rather than wasting 5 days and if a candidate has cleared all the rounds then I dnt think that minor glitch can be considered glitch to reject a candidate, that too after making that candidate wait outside for 4 hrs. Pathetic selection process with no transparency.

Process Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I was referred by one of my friend, I received a call from Recruitment team saying interview would be scheduled. After the technical round was completed, HR round was conducted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The whole interview process took a day. It was good. There were 3 rounds. First round was Aptitude test followed by a group discussion. The final round was personal interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

HR round, followed by a manager round and finally a practice head. Overall a smooth and easy process for entry in consulting side. They look at specific skill sets required for that job. Salary negotiation is a key part and must focus to get the best out. Be prepared to support practice initiatives in your discussions and keep open mind in terms of location of work as you might get posted as per different projects time to time

Interview Questions

• Work experience, projects delivered, personal strengths   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Interview is carried in 2 phases Technical and HR. Before attending a one to one interview i attended a telephonic interview.In telephonic interview they asked about previous experience and knowledge gained through that what are all your achievements

Interview Questions

• questions about protocols,LAN, WAN Connections Network Security   Answer Question