Wipro Project Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.8

791 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was a campus selection process with three stages. First one was the Aptitude test round. The second one was technical round and the third and final round was HR. Overall it took a day to complete all the three satges.

Interview Questions

• What are the major innovations in the current wireless technology?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Campus interview after during Bachelors. it was an easy process consisted of an online aptitude round then a small writing competition. next round was technical interview and then hr interview. aptitude consisted of technical, verbal, english, quantitative sections

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

I got through the interview process through campus recruitment .It was a pleasant experience overall.The questions were mostly based on my major which was Computer Science. There were coding based questions on patterns.

Interview Questions

• Write a java code for Fibonacci series.Tell me about your capstone project elaborating what role did you play in it.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was a campus interview in India. Process started with Aptitude, Technical and HR Round.

Technical round was bit tricky as they were looking for good technical knowledge and also checking your analytical skills to solve the problem.

Interview Questions

• More of technical questions.   1 Answer

Interview

Interview was easy and was asked just normal questions.
    Technical round I was asked simple C and operating system questions.
    HR round was mainly for checking the confidence level. Just asked some family background.

Interview Questions

• Fresher recruitment from college. Just normal written, followed by technical and HR round.
      Interview was easy and was asked just normal questions.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Written test followed by technical interview and then HR round. And the difficult level was average. Only thing mattered was clearing the written test. Rest was cool. I was not sure the intent of HR round then. But now I realize it was all about checking your confidence level in facing people.

Interview Questions

• Programming language 'C'
      Use of header files   1 Answer

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Quincy, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had applied for the job that was advertised on Dice and got a response back, 2 weeks later. The position was for a Message Broker Developer at the client location. There were 3 rounds - Technical, HR and an interview with the client partners. The technical round was via skype and the remaining two were done over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Questions typically revolved around the WMB toolkit and UNIX scripting.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Was a very structured process. Started with a written process testing verbal and quantitative skills. Followed by first round which tested technical skills which in this case was elementary programming skills. The last round was a general HR round. Overall a very smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Write an example program in C and explain the logic behind it?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a campus placement with two rounds. 1 Technical and experience interview followed by an HR interview. Technical interview duration was around 1 hour and interviewer asked about course work, internship experience and then some OOPS concepts.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, C++ questions like inheritance polymorphism etc.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Troy, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

Basic questions. Nothing technical. Years experience doing project work. When, Where and how. Showed example of project plans. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• PMI Certification. Show expample of plans. WHere did I go to school. WHat I like about project work. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.   1 Answer