Wipro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,692 Interview Reviews

2.8

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter to make sure that you have the right skills and experience. Next will be with the head of Talent placement. Face to face - asking general questions about work history, past salary, past responsibilities. Final will be with hiring manager. Be prepared because it will be very quick, to the point and non professional. Very condescending, asking either rhetorical questions or questions that only an internal employee could answer. Very combative and dismissive as well. My best guess is that he wasn't trained well nor have adapted to western civilization as his views were middle specific to middle eastern .

Interview Questions

• How can you improve our process here to drive performance   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to the company website directly and was asked to attend a phone round first where the manager briefed about the job description and enquired about my profile.
    in the second round, I was asked to appear in person where the panel grilled me on what I have done so far in my career, to managing a big team, project estimations, challenges I faced, how to manage risks, how to manage stake holders, how to deal with stubborn resources etc.
    the thrid round was with a senior manager where he only asked about my previous work.

Interview Questions

• Have you got experience in managing teams in different geographies.
      how do you manage a team where everyone are individual contributors who doesn't like to be interfered on a daily basis.
      what challenges have you faced in managing a big team of 100 people
      what needs to be taken care while estimation of a 6 months duration project worth 5 million   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY).

Interview

The typical round and around, they needed someone to fix problems for them.

An all take no given process where they see the scape goat to point fingers to if something goes wrong.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was a campus interview in India. Process started with Aptitude, Technical and HR Round.

Technical round was bit tricky as they were looking for good technical knowledge and also checking your analytical skills to solve the problem.

Interview Questions

• More of technical questions.   1 Answer

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Plano, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I was scouted by a campus recruiter. The day after I spoke with the recruiter on the phone, I was confirmed an onsite interview. The onsite interview was 3 quick sessions with HR, a project lead, and the engineering manager of the campus.

Interview Questions

• General questions to ascertain my views of the job and software engineering such as, If you didn't have any financial or time constraints, what project would you like to do?   Answer Question
    • Technical questions would be to see if I knew how software engineering is conducted such as, In what projects would Waterfall development be used over Agile development?   1 Answer

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Addison, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 3 interviews, one Behavioral, Technical, and HR round. All interview were easy and nothing unexpected. All interviewers asked heavily on doing cyber security. Be prepared for network questions.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between TCP and UDP? TCP is connection oriented data transfer is reliable, and UDP is connectionless data transfer is not reliable.   Answer Question

IT Developer/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Addison, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

First I had a recruiter call me from finding my resume online. After that they had a communication issue. I was scheduled to talk to hr that week but I waited and no call. After the week passed, I get a email from HR at Wipro to setup a phone screening process. After that we talked for a bit and got scheduled for an interview. I show up to the interview and they had three separate interviews. First with the Operations Manager, then the Senior Engineer for Technical Interview and a Final HR Interview. It was on a Friday afternoon. Took about a week to get a response from them about my status.

Interview Questions

• General Questions about past projects and General Interview Questions   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview Questions

• But too sure about att. I think they wasted my time by interviewing me. Someone was already seledred. I'll see if they call back. Thanks   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone call then in person interview. Questions about experience and technical skills. Questions about the last salary and expected salary and availability dates. Overall good experience with the interviewer. The interviewer explained the roles and asked relevant questions.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was called promptly for the interview. Had 2 rounds of technical interview and then one client interview. The process was fairly faster. Interviewer covered all areas in SAP which were relevant for the job requirement.