Wipro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,646 Interview Reviews

2.8

SAP LEAD CONSULTANT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Mountain View, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

They made me waited for an hour before the project manager came to interview. Obviously the recruiter and the project manager did not communicate well. It turned out that he actually wanted an interface expert instead. We were both disappointed at the end.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY).

Interview

Actually, these questions may look perfunctory, but I think it looks better if you tell the truth -- know your weaknesses, and tell them what you do to recognize and overcome them. I would not hire anyone with no weaknesses, but also would pass on someone who does not have an active counter-weakness plan.

Interview Questions

• The questions that they asked, really do not seem that hard. You should know what your dependent and independent variables are, if you are writing that paper! And you should know the assumptions that you are making. And you should know which variable you expect to find positive or negative and significant. Sorry to sound rude, but these questions are quite reasonable. Now they should have made you feel comfortable, which they did not and in that way, they clearly were bad interviewers.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Direct Phone Interview, then HR process. Technical interview was more about product and practice oriented. It was an hour interview and the interviewer was polite and listening all the time.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Normal biodata review and explain. Also asked basic C++ questions, OOAD.
    Explain your last project and asked questions on some decision taken on the project and its impact to the project.

Interview Questions

• Explain interface and how to implement etc..   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Got an email from Wipro recruiter out of the blue (a month after applying) with no introductions, nothing. Just asking me for my availability for a phone interview that same day. I responded that I was currently working and happy to explore alternate days/times to talk. No response for 3 weeks. Then another email asking for days/times s quickly as possible. I responded with availability and a phone interview was scheduled on google calendar which I accepted. The very next day this was cancelled. No explanation, no apology, nothing. Just canceled.

Exceedingly unprofessional and not a company I would consider working for, after this.

Interview Questions

• "Hi. When are you available for an interview, today?"   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Delhi, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (East Delhi, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

i went for interview through a consultency . It went through 4 rounds . 1st was telephonic round in this they ask questions related about yourself

2nd round consisted of face to face
    3rd round consisted of versent round in which u have to repeat sentences said by the machine .

4th and final round was operational round .
    here they ask you abt technical questions

Interview Questions

• tell us about your beat days of your college   1 Answer

Negotiation

went short and well

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Foster City, CA).

Interview

They contacted me and then telephonic technical interview
    This telephonic interview dealt with the previous project activities,what kind technology used , what are the challenges faced
    Some tricy questions has been asked
    After that technical interview was completed
    Hr interview was done after 3-4 days of technical interview

Interview Questions

• Previous enployer
      I told about the technology used in my previous project
      What are the challenges I faced
      How I overcomed those challenges
      2 Answers

Assistanat Engineer Interview

Interview

I thoroughly enjoyed the interview as there was a group discussion,technical round,HR round,MR round.I cleared all of them to finally achieve a jobit was quite easy as it was

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I wet through the phone technical interview. The HR took time to schedule the interview - about 1.5 weeks just to schedule the time. The interview itself wasn't too difficult, but needed a great focus and knowledge.

Selenium Automation Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

It went from basic questions in java to selenium WebDriver and database connectivity to high level real time issue questions. It was not that difficult too. I have answered everything but may be others are more specific than me. I suggest selenium testers to concentrate on java more than webdriver while preparing for the interviews. They expect you to be expert in java.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle window based pop-ups?
      How do you test the records from database?
      Rest API