Wipro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017
2,554 Interview Reviews

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Interview was easy and was asked just normal questions.
    Technical round I was asked simple C and operating system questions.
    HR round was mainly for checking the confidence level. Just asked some family background.

Interview Questions

• Fresher recruitment from college. Just normal written, followed by technical and HR round.
      Interview was easy and was asked just normal questions.
      Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through vendor company, wipro conducted Skype call . Asked questions from requirement document and from resume. Interviewer is very cool. After this they conducted client interview. Asked simple and straight questions

On Site Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

Text message then Google Hangouts interview, they would not tell me anything about the company I would be working for, only the city where I would be working. All very secretive for some reason, very suspicious. If they had told me the whole story, I never would have accepted. They still do not know what I will be handling after the current employees leave the company in August. But I took it because I needed a job to pay bills.

Interview Questions

• Explain my background in IT, how many years etc?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Written test followed by technical interview and then HR round. And the difficult level was average. Only thing mattered was clearing the written test. Rest was cool. I was not sure the intent of HR round then. But now I realize it was all about checking your confidence level in facing people.

Interview Questions

• Programming language 'C'
      Use of header files
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Had 3 rounds. 2 technical rounds and HR round. Looking for experience on programming and analytical skills. Additionally they asked some puzzles which were silly. Eventuallly given a program to write code

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Dallas, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

They will contact by email and schedule the Interview.If you clear the Phone interview then you will be called onsite. Interviewer mainly asked about the IC compiler and design Compiler placement and routing tool.They also want us to know about the cadence Encounter tool completely.

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Quincy, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had applied for the job that was advertised on Dice and got a response back, 2 weeks later. The position was for a Message Broker Developer at the client location. There were 3 rounds - Technical, HR and an interview with the client partners. The technical round was via skype and the remaining two were done over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Questions typically revolved around the WMB toolkit and UNIX scripting.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Was a very structured process. Started with a written process testing verbal and quantitative skills. Followed by first round which tested technical skills which in this case was elementary programming skills. The last round was a general HR round. Overall a very smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Write an example program in C and explain the logic behind it?   Answer Question

Firewall Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro.
    Interview
    Well this review is for the HR department of Wipro. Here is how they go:
    1. Talent acquisition calls you
    2. They will get initial feedback and ask to schedule an interview
    3. Once confirmed they will say interview scheduler will schedule your interview with the interview panel.
    4. You receive email with all the details
    5. You join the conference call, with video enabled. They can see you, but you can not see them (pretty awkward).
    6. Three time out of the four times, no one showed up in the conference call.
    7. Fourth time as well no one showed up but latter on weekend they directly called and asked me, is it right time to talk ( I was in half sleep ), and started the technical interview.

Based on the interview it felt like he just wanted to make sure I actually worked somewhere. I told him I have my W2 to prove that. After that no communication.

Lesson Learned: Do not entertain Infosys in case you are looking for job. There are plenty of opportunity out there in the market.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Process was lengthy. Multiple phone interviews. Onboarding kept getting pushed out. The company did not extend an offer until 9 weeks after my initial interview and once I received an offer, it was another 6 weeks before the company was ready to have me join. The salary negotiations were pretty much straight forward. I accepted a lower salary than my previous job to join; the opportunities and benefits were worth the difference (side note, the benefit package has been downgraded since I joined - the company tells me how wonderful and great it is, but my out-of-pocket costs have sky-rocketed from premiums, savings account contributions, co-pays, deductibles, etc.) and there are procedures I have that the insurance plan will not cover. Overall, I'm not a fan of the new benefit plan). One thing I learned from speaking with many who join the company is that they take pay cuts to join Wipro. I think it is a ploy to underpay everyone.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a competitive person and how do you use this to enhance your career?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward