Wipro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017
2,542 Interview Reviews

2.8

Interview

Interview was very lengthy process. Initially I got conditional offer letter. I got actual offer letter after 3 months. First Round was HR Interview for half hour which included Salary negotiation also. Then there were two rounds of Technical interview on the phone. After two rounds I got offer letter. Orientation program of 2 days was held in Atlanta GA.

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was mostly telephonic. HR was skype. Was not very quick but not not very slow also. Whole process took less than a month.It was one round technical and one was with manager. One more round was with HR

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro in March 2016.

Interview

Worst interview experience. Disrespectful of my time and very pushy. Asked me for my sales contacts before job offer.
    They consistently changed my interview times and places then would ask for me to drop everything and be there within a two hour notice. After preparing a presentation it was disregarded and I was shuffled to another interview place where I waited for four hours for my interviewer. They never really acknowledge the fact that they had fully disrespected my time and efforts and continually still asked me to interview. They seem very disorganized and they were very aggressive in relation to my contacts at the organization I would be supporting.
    I was very disappointed to be treated in the manner that I was. I send caution to anyone doing business with them or interviewing for a position.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about the sales process and how to obtain new clientele within Microsoft.
      However, the questions always lead to wanting my contacts.
      Answer Question
    • Was asked if I had all the time in the world would I be able to penetrate the account and bring in a lot of business. Even if it just meant staff augmentation contracts.   1 Answer

If the interview process was indicative of how they do business I would never want to be a part of this organization. They were disrespectful, unprofessional and aggressive. I would caution interviewers and business partners alike to avoid interactions with this company.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

process was easy and all related to customer and communication skills to guage your ablity to talk to customers and your presentation style. the rounds were focusing on logical approach towards problem solving

Practice Area Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I was approached in email than I had a hour long phone call with an international lead. This manager approved my travel to NYC to meet with his global boss. I flew to NYC where I met with the international lead whom I had the phone interview with as well as with the global executive. Since my flight was over 6 hours I stayed overnight at a hotel which they did not reimburse me for after they said they would. - But the story gets worse.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions to walk through my history and examples of how I added value to my clients. Ask me why I made job changes. But things went south when they asked me to develop a plan for start of a new practice which they gave me and undefined period of time to finish. I should have seen this as red flag but i trusted them - big mistake .   1 Answer

MIS Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

it was good, no words to say much,i believe they should make it little easier.
    They should open few more branches in Pune city and outside too.

While reviewing this case, we observed that the hard drive is not having extended warranty.
    Kindly confirm if you had ordered the hard drive under warranty which is not billable

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a campus placement with two rounds. 1 Technical and experience interview followed by an HR interview. Technical interview duration was around 1 hour and interviewer asked about course work, internship experience and then some OOPS concepts.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, C++ questions like inheritance polymorphism etc.   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

APPLY FOR A
     PARTICULAR JOB

INTERVIEWS AND
     DISCUSSIONS

Attend technical/functional interviews and discussions with Wipro Business and the Wipro Talent Acquisition Team.

ASSESSMENTS

Complete online assessments for selective skills.

FIRST ROUND OF
     DOCUMENTATION

Share a set of documents to enable us to roll out a competitive offer.

LIST OF DOCUMENTS

Your HR single point of contact will share the list of documents required for submission.

DISCUSS YOUR OFFER

Have an active discussion with our recruiters and receive your
     final offer.

OFFER ACCEPTANCE

Confirm your acceptance to the offer and initiate your notice period with your current employer.

CHECKING YOUR CREDENTIALS

A background verification will be conducted based on the documents you have submitted.

WELCOME TO WIPRO

Congratulations on your new job! Start your professional journey with our special induction program.

Global Graduate Business Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in December 2015.

Interview

I was invited to the first round of the interview process, which was a virtual group discussion. The interviewer gave us a very brief overview of the company and provided us with a problem to solve. He proceeded to turn off his audio and video feed, saying he would be back in a half hour. We waited over 2 hours, and he never returned.

Interview Questions

• How would you create a stock index that stands the test of time like the DJIA, but is more global in scope?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

First they give a spiel about the job then you fill out the application and acknowledgement form about the job then you are tested on your tech knowledge. Based on how you do on the test, you are placed on one of three teams. After that is a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job and what qualifies you for it?   Answer Question