Wipro Mission10x Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Mission10x Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wipro Mission10x

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro Mission10x (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Design and Patterns

Consultant - Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro Mission10x (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

Interview was quick and well organized. only the results did not come on time. Tends to drag. Decisions, seem to be long-drawn and negotiations are : take or leave type.
    2 telephonic interviews followed by direct interview by the top man. No panel or multiple views - seemed one person takes all decisions at that time.

Interview Questions

• How will you deliver change management theme to seasoned professors, who are 20+ years experienced?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Decisions, seem to be long-drawn and negotiations are : take or leave type.
    Since it is a "social service" organization, there is very little to negotiate. Offer, though not bad, no. of days of work is not defined.

Consultant Trainer/Master Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro Mission10x (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Interview was through telephone screening by experts who were very professional.
    Next Level was direct with the Head - Operations at Bangalore.
    Though pleasant and patient, was quite long. more than 1 hour spent in discussing.
    They shared more about the ideals, visions and goals. Clearly communicated that there would be 100% travel involved and the possible difficulties. Travel would be throughout India and the modus transport would be provided by the company, but one should be prepared to travel by any means.
    Stay would be arranged by company, but sometimes one has to put up with college guest-house.

Interview Questions

• How will you manage Senior professors in Training? What will be your answer for ideas like we are already teaching for more than 15-20 years, why should I sit in your class?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was one-sided. My request for pay at market rate, was side-lined by stating that this is a social service organization and we require only service minded people. Hence, salary or compensation was labelled Honorarium. Hence the co. fixed the value. No arguments. It was take it or leave it types.