Wipro Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Denver, CO).

Interview

I had a phone call with a panel four other people. They asked me technical questions for about 30 minutes. The questions were straightforward and I believe that I answered them well. Once they finished, I asked a few questions of my own. I never heard back from them but I was not surprised based on candidate reviews from various websites about the company. Many of those reviews mentioned that Wipro tends to hire people of Middle Eastern descent, which I am not.

Interview Questions

• What command is used to display a configuration on a Cisco router?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

call from company
    arrange interview
    technical interview
    HR interview
    selected

Interview Questions

• question was no more difficult.its on my work profile.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no to negotiate

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Mandi, Himachal Pradesh (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

it was like check for the technical skills as well as decision making power what they focused on. after that they go for the document verification process and authentication of person.

Interview Questions

• why your salary expectations are so low?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro in November 2011.

Interview

It consisted of three phases :
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Skill Test
    4. Persomality Test

Aptitude test was about the genreal knowledge and common proficiency,
    skill test confirmed the required skills to be present in a candidate and personality test was abasically about the way you present yourself and the way you solve a problem.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer ordered a cup of coffee
      Coffee arrived and was kept, he asked

what is before you?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview was walkin and had technical round for network ..then later went to hr round directly..

Interview Questions

• What is your future road map   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was friendly

Network Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro in June 2010.

Interview

I got the call through jobs key consultants,they forwarded my cv and then got telepone interview from wipro saudi arabia within 2 weeks then they called me for 1on 1 interview and checked my skills later.

Interview Questions

• they gave me a dummy system with a broken link to the router and ask me to login to the router and they did not even had the password for it.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in February 2012.

Interview

Panel interview was straight forward but the processing took a while due to some requirements for the new project need to be fulfilled.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

What is Router
    What is Switch
    What is MP LS
    What is the VLAN and what is VPN

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

First I got a call from a consultancy. Then a little Telephonic after then u will sent for further interview process. There u hv technical and easy HR Round. If u hv a good knowledge then u will be selected.

Interview Questions

• Basic understand of networking. If u hv CCNA knowledge then it will bee easy for u to crack.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro in May 2016.

Interview

They asked me to come for an interview at Hyderabad location & no gate pass was raised on my name. HR did not respond to my calls. Waited near the security desk for more than a hour & left for home