Wipro Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.7

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Written Test, Inerview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro in August 2011.

Interview

2 Technical Rounds, 2 HR rounds.
    Technical rounds were conducted as one-on-one. The person interviewing was neither a team member or anywhere related to my project I'll be working on.
    HR round was a skype interview, conducted by the VP of the company and HR head.
    VP was a smart guy, considering even he left the company.

Interview Questions

• All JAVA questions. Nothing unexpected.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online, got two in-person interviews on my college campus (both were purely coding interviews), then went into host-selection, where I had three phone interviews with potential hosts who told me about their work and asked a bit about my past projects. I got an offer from one of the hosts, but don't know whether the others would have selected me.

Interview Questions

• They are very, very thorough. Be prepared to pull out your old data-structures and algorithms book for this one. Some of the interviewers are cool, some are hard-lined. But you'll get to interview with 4 different people so it'll run the gamut. Even if you're really good there's no guarantee as they have so much churn.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Wilmington, DE) in January 2015.

Interview

Not very tough. Should be good in what we mentioned in resume. There will be two rounds of interview. One telephonic and the other one is skype call. At times there will be client round also.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in February 2011.

Interview

Basic interview questions, Onshore Offsite experience details how MFS are created, Continuos flows DML,Data warehousing, Business iNtelligence Basic interview questions, Onshore Offsite experience details how MFS are created, Continuos flows DML,Data warehousing, Business iNtelligence

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro in April 2011.

Interview

Wipro came to our college for pre placement, i.e job offer before graduation. The tests conducted were straightforward, one being a skills test and the other being a communications test. The interview was not hard, but the question of signing a bond to stay with a company for a period of 12/18 months came as a surprise. A bond in this day and age? (Or I didn't know any better then)

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

1st round - telephonic technical
    2nd round - telephonic role specific
    3rd round - HR Face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not good. I agreed for relocation purpose

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Rounds:

- GD.
    - Written(online Test).
    - HR.

Group Discussion:

In that discussion about 15 members in my panel. Topic was Equality among Individuals! Possible or not?, in that my hr were talked about this topic about 10 mins, he said, "don't talk about the blood are same in color, same heart so equality is possible like that". And we've discussed about 15 mins. 5 out of 15 got selected in that discussion. I am one among them.

Written(online Test):

In the online test they asked to register some of the details about our academic and the test contains:

- 30 from reasoning(Seating Arrangement,odd man out, passage conclusion, etc).
    - 20 from quants(time and work, time and distance, simple and compound interest, shares).

It was quite easy to complete but it was tricky too.

Among my batch who have cleared GD (i.e.5 mem) 3 out of 5 got selected. I'm the one among that 3.

About 37 got selected out of 200+ for the HR interview.

Next round HR one on one Interview.

Before that we have to write essay writing. They have given me a topic" Secularism in India"

After that analyzing the mark sheets I went for HR round about 8.15 p.m.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirupati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Tirupati (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Critical Process for college Joinees having Written Test,Personal & Technical Interviews will be conducted.
    For Experienced , will check skills in respective area, Verify Technical & Functional skills.
    Roles and Responsibilities in worked projects

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Noida (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

There were four rounds:

1. GD: Topics: Rise of Indian Consumerism, Privatization, SDLC, Power Crisis in India etc. If you are grammatically correct and your pronunciation is right as well as you put up a your point. 280 students appeared in this round and 240 were selected for the written round.

2 - Written: Amcat Out of 240 180 were selected for the next round
    Written - Technical(25 ques).
    - Quantitative aptitude(16 ques).
    - Logical reasoning(16 ques).
    - Verbal reasoning(18 ques).

3 - Essay writing. Topic Written Media. Only your flow and grammar is checked and no one is eliminated in this round. Just avid spelling mistakes since it might cost you big time as HR generally go through this essay in Interview round.

4 - Technical interview: Quite basic questions related to your trade

5 - HR round(not necessary)

88 students were selected in total