Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I attended the interview from college placement. The whole interview process was completed in a day. The interview was only for MCA graduates.
First, there was a company profile presentation, wherein the interview process was also discussed.
There were total of 3 rounds:
1 - Online test
2 - Group discussion
3 - HR

Interview Questions

• Online test comprised of technical, English communication and logical reasoning.
    GD topic: Should politicians be educated and what should be the minimum qualification for a politician?
    HR : few things from my resume, my goal, ambition, etc.

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First written test based on amcat -apti,reasoning,computer programming,online coding(2 programs) and those who were cleared written were called for interview. I cleared written test and called for interview and I gave both Tr nd Hr but unfortunately I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Program to print biggest prime number between 1 to 100
      Few programs based on file handling

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Noida (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was humble and smooth.was for 15 to 20 min.They were willing to take as max as they can.You have to just show them your presentation skill and some smartness.They were willing to give you the offer.If you are willing to take.

Interview Questions

• Questions were generally from the resume like hobbies and trainings.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in September 2015.

Interview

First round was aptitude... It was difficult since it was adaptive.... Next one was technical... Last one was hr... Out of all hr was easy...be thorough with data structures and be confident enough to face it...

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro in September 2015.

Interview

Started with a tech interview. I was not asked much about technical things though.Asked if i could relocate and stuff like that. Said yes to pretty much anything. Then was asked about how i will work in a team and stuff. That is pretty much it. Then there was an hr interview. Took at most 2 minutes.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There was selection criteria of GPA of 7.0 initially and then there was an online aptitude test. Test was pretty easy and anyone with enough practice can breeze through it easily. Then there was a non eliminative round in which we have to write an essay on the some random topic. Then there was HR round where basic HR type question were asked.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Aptitude Round - basic questions(can be prepared from any aptitude website )

Technical Interview- they ask from networking , few basic codes some DS questions , project on your resume
    prepare your projects very nicely because it affects a lot

do not write something irrelevant in your resume which you don't know

HR interview - nothing specific was asked but very general discussion about your personality

Interview Questions

• Basic discussion from your resume
      prepare your projects very nicely because it affects a lot

do not write something irrelevant in your resume which you don't know

1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

The interview was conducted in SJBIT college, and it was off campus.. First round was aptitude through AMCAT which had 5 section verbal, quantitative apt, logical reasoning, programming and automata(coding) .

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

there is aptitude rounded conducted by aspiring minds.in the aptitude there are 4 section ie english,quants,logical,technical. if you cleared that round you get the next section ie 5 section automation in which you have to write the pogram in c++ or java and there are two question

Interview Questions

• program to find occurence of digits and to multiple two matrix ie simple matrix and transpose matrix   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in August 2015.

Interview

It was off campus conducted in SJBIT. After clearing first round i was called for technical interview.
    The interviewer was very strict. Even after telling him all the answers he wasn't satisfied.

Interview Questions

• What is threads?
      States of threads?
      factorial program im c and java.
      detailed discussion on project.