Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.8

678 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Visakhapatnam (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

5hrs of Detailed Interview, starting from electronic basics in B.Tech to Real Time programming in M.Tech.

Interview Questions

• Moore and Mele diag and verilog coding on real Time examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

fresher, as per company policies.

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in January 2009.

Interview

Cant say anything more they are the worse in hiring process. No contacts after clearing all the steps of recruitment. Work and job description do not match as they say when you join. They hire as software developers and forced to work as desktop engineers. They interview questions are out of track and irrelevant to what they need

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as developer and not support engineer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation very egoistic type either take or leave they don't worry

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

phonic,aptitude,Technical,GD,HR

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you compare Wipro with other MNC's excluding career and salary perspectives .
      Why you dont want to be a part of other MNC's though they offering higher salaries??   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

First Round was Online coding round followed by two technical interviews.
    The technical interview was taken by MUX employee .My HR round was taken by GLOBAL LEADER of WIPRO.The pre-placement talk conducted by company was very informative.

Interview Questions

• Given a paragraph replace all occurrence of a particular word with another word.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Predominantly a technical interview where knowledge on the core area (where mine was instrumentation) and computer knowledge (basic programming) were tested. It also included a few situation analysis questions were also asked to avoid the interview going too technical.

Interview Questions

• To code a program of choice   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was campus Placement and the batch was divided into two categories:- 1.Toppers >75% and non toppers<75%.I was in topper category so i only take technical computerized test followed with English essay for communication after successful completion, I appeared in Technical Interview followed by HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Data types, polymorphism, Oops, constructor, Constructor overloading,Data abstraction, Function overloading, Mechanical field( automobile engg my fav subject),Types of engine, puzzles   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The complete recruitment process had about 4 round
    1.Genral aptitude
    2.Comprehensive​ Writing
    3.Technical Interview
    4.HR ROUND

General Aptitude can be cleared if we have good knowledge in basic mathematics,good reasoning ability and good verbal knowledge

Comprehensive Writing is bit difficult to clear you must have a good Writing skills to clear the round

Technical round is mostly based on your ability to write a code and Data Structure

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First the aptitude round was conducted followed by the technical interview and the hr round. C, c++, java, DBMS, os knowlege was tested in the technical round. The hr round was mostly about tell me about yourself, and questions that test our personality.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Wipro came to our collage for on campus. On the first day there was aptitude exam which comprises of Quantitative, English, Logical and Technical (Basics of C, C++) question and you have to write a passage for given topic( this passage round is not taken for elimination). Based on the marks from aptitude you will selected for next round. The result were announced night though mail and i got selected for next round. Next day they conducted both technical and HR interview. Candidates are selected for hr round on a random process, so if you are not called for hr interview doesn't mean your rejected, you may still get the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Interview HR asked basic C, C++ questions and they gave some time problem and asked us to explain the solution   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (Bhubaneswar (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

I got hired through campus. There were 4 rounds. Gd, online exam, technical and HR. I passed all the rounds and attended training for 3 months. The worst part Wipro gives training in one Technologies and after that they will distribute students where ever the vacancy ll be. There is no meaning of training

Interview Questions

• Asked about our studies only   1 Answer