Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.8

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro in March 2013.

Interview

Nothing hard. Aptitude test with some technical questions in the end. If cleared, a technical round with a software engineer followed by a HR round. Be sure to revise the undergrad database concepts and programming in any of your choice. The recruiter was friendly and was very helpful and he tried his best to not make the interview stressful.

Interview Questions

• Database normal forms and some general programming questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

On campus.
    3 Rounds
    1)Analytical ( Written, objective)
    2)Technical
    3)HR

Interview Questions

• Tell about your projects other than final year project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (India, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Had written test, 1 technical round and finally HR round.There were 50 questions in the written test having aptitude and basic C. It was more like toward how a person tackle the challenges and problems.

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

This Wipro hiring was made through our cammpus. Took 2 days. First was written tes with 80 questions testing various abilities. Then was Tech round, later was a HR around

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were thrown on C/C++. Whatever present in the resume   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Campus recruitment where the intial screening will be done. Then the technical round which lasts for about 1 hour and then the HR round. HR round lasts for about 30 minutes where they'll discuss about your future in the company.

Interview Questions

• Algorithms , OOP's basics and some mind puzzles   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Dehradun (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was good. Interviewer first looked my cv the asked my extracurricular then some technical questions like about my projects and softwares I learned like matlab prosper also he looked and asked about various paper that I have presented outside in techfest .later he looked at my grade cards and was impressed by my pointers and asked why u are you not placed yet .to which I replied that I tried but couldn't turn it into opportunity and told him what happened at other companies.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It's a campus recruitment, the whole interview process took 3 days to complete. Day 1 written test students are categorized to toppers and non-toppers and written test are conducted accordingly. For topper written consist of only technical questions and for non-toppers it's a regular amcat based test along with essay writing.

Students who cleared written gone through a technical round on day two, I've cleared written and for me technical round goes for around 50mins to that question were asked from OOP concepts, one programming question and around 20-22 SQL queries based on some scenario. After passing the technical round we were sent to HR on day three. It goes from morning 9:30 to 11:30 pm nightly, HR asked some behavioral questions regarding to your character and so on.

Interview Questions

• T.R
      what is encapsulation?
      what is a Friend function?
      Some queries regarding to union,aggregate functions,etc..,
      H.R
      what defines you as a person?
      what are your morals?
      Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

written test , tech interview and HR interview are they stages of the interview process and also depends on the role you apply for. Make sure you are early and get a heads up on the interview questions etc

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

The first round was an aptitude test, which was of good level. Next was a technical interview followed by a HR interview. All the above mentioned rounds were elimination rounds.

Interview Questions

• Q) Explain the project that you've worked on in your 6 weeks training.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Totally three rounds were there. Written, Technical and HR rounds. Aptitude and vocabulary checks took place in the first round. In the second round, I was asked to write a program. HR round was easy and it was based on the nodding of head for company policies and rules. I would like to point out that, it is the interview process for freshers!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. OOPS concepts. Database concepts. The questions were based on the resume prepared by the individual.   Answer Question