Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.8

655 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Dehradun (India)).

Interview

Campus hiring and this was a normal process aptitude test then technical interview and then HR .
45 min of technical interview with question related to both CS and my stream EE.

Interview Questions

• Normal question like tell me about your self. And basic concepts of oops.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Wipro in November 2016.

Interview

It was a on campus interview. There are few rounds such as GD,Apti and HR. I cleared all the above rounds. Questions were easy. The interviewers were very friendly. It was very good experience.

Interview Questions

I was not able to relocate at that time.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

written was conducted by AMCAT.
    In technical round, linterview was one on one and lots of questions were from DBMS,java (as i have mentioned in my cv)
    In hr , normal questions were asked like tell me something about your place, tell me something about yourself

Interview Questions

• difference between delete and truncate?
      what is normalization?
      Given a query to write   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Be thorough about your resume.Be clear about your project and the concepts that you have applied.technical difficulties faced during project and about platform.algorithm if any,about your project Be positive.Be prepared with self intro.the interviewer asked about extra curricular activities and whether I was ok with relocation.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

The recruitment process consist of 3 rounds which includes a GD round, an aptitude test and interview. The interview consist of 2 rounds, a technical and an HR one. The technical one is pretty easy as they check basic coding aptitude of a person. They may ask you about linked list and other data structures. They may also ask you about the different type of programming language you know off.

Interview Questions

• Implement Circular linked list
      Computer network
      What are pre-processor headers in python?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

4 rounds were there
    1.Written test
    2.Essay writing
    3.Technical round
    4.HR

Technical round went very nice..interviewer is so cool and made me comfortable....nearly 2 hour it took for technical....I was asked questions on my college project, C ,C++ programming...Technica interview questions will be mostly on the position they are hiring for.... it's better to know about the position they are looking for before itself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Package is fixed for fresher's.We don't have any option for negotiation.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Dehradun (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Wipro came to our college campus for mass recruiting.
    There were 4 rounds:-
    1. aptitude test by AMCAT - quant, resoning and verbal and technical
    2. for those who cleared aptitude test, the next round was essay writing round, also elimination round
    3. technical interview
    4. HR interview

>> aptitude round was a general AMCAT round, you can easily find about that on the internet
    >> essay round is a recently added round. Topics were easy. We had to write 200 to 300 words essay in 25 min, which was an easy task. Just keep check on grammatical mistakes.
    >> in technical interview, it totally depends on the interviewer how deep he goes in the subjects.
    you should be prepared with atleast general fundamentals of your subjects. for CS guys these are - DS, Algo, OS
    >> HR interview is very general, based on the things written in the CV. tell me about yourself, hobbies, extra curricular activities, will you be comfortable in relocating etc.

Interview Questions

• locks in DBMS?   1 Answer
    • After that he asked me the subjects that I have prepared. I am good in C Programming and DS so I listed these subjects. As he was already pissed, he asked me to implement doubly linked list in C without any error in code ( generally these service based companies don't ask programming question so this question may difficult to you )   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Bhubaneswar (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First in day 1, we have to give an online multiple choice question test. This test was in 3 parts, English, C Programming and aptitude. After these steps result was shown insistently and qualified candidates were have to appear for an passage writing test. Result of passage test was announced in night and qualified candidate were called for interview next day.
    In DAY-2, an interview was conducted 1 on 1. In interview they asked about basics C Programming language (4-5 question) and few question on my core subject (1-2 question). The result of interview was published in night and qualified candidate were called for HR interview next day.
    In DAY-3, HR Interview was conducted, in it questions on my personality were asked. Few questions are: 1). Tell me something about yourself? 2). Tell your strengths and weakness. 3). Do you have any question for us, etc.
    After 2 weeks results was declared.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Much friendly and more technical. Questions in each round of the interview process were completely related to the domain that was chosen. In my case, I chose Data Analytics. The first round was an online test. Second was a technical round that lasted for about half an hour. Questions were related to Data Handling Mechanisms, SQL queries , etc. The final round was a HR interview that lasted for about 20 minutes. A general discussion about the work location, hobbies, why wipro, etc.

Interview Questions

• When there is a large amount of data generated, how will you handle them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

it consists of an aptitude test then followed by a technical test containing questions on c and c++ mainly the you are supposed to write an essay on given topic then results are given then those who cleared are followed by PI

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing such