Wipro Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Troy, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

Basic questions. Nothing technical. Years experience doing project work. When, Where and how. Showed example of project plans. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• PMI Certification. Show expample of plans. WHere did I go to school. WHat I like about project work. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Newark, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Technical round followed by HR. 2 technical rounds with details of skills and past experience. Questions included situation and technical queries. The person interviewing was very knowledgeable and probing. The discussion went into why something was done. It also included domain understanding. The different aspects of PMI Knowledge areas was covered. There was also discussion around tools and how they were utilized for particular situations such as optimizing critical path for the plan. Questions on financial aspects as well as negotiation were included. Soft skills and ability to influence were explored. Also cost management, optimizing margins was discussed. Exposure to new technologies and trends was also discussed.

Interview Questions

• Most challenging assignment   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Recommended by an internal employee, had three rounds of interview, the final round being with HR. Interim round was conducted by the group head at the Electronic city location, took 3 months for the offer letter to arrive. Final interview by HR at the Banglore MG Road office was simple and straight forward

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was good experience with hiring managers and HR.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in September 2012.

Interview

Typical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Took too long. Hiring Manager has to keep going back to gain necessary approvals.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was called for the interview as my profile matched with most of the requirements except one. I already confirmed with the HR if that was fine and was told that it was after talking internally. I was there in the location 30 mins prior and I was made to wait for 2 hours and the interview started. The interview was with a senior manager in a different location and I was asked to talk on a video call with a mobile phone. The interview was for 10mins and I answered all the questions that was asked. The interviewer then said that he was done and asked if I had any questions. I asked one and got a reluctant answer. This was the end of the interview and was asked to go home. Till now I have not got any response from the HR or any other member.

I felt that my time and effort was not respected and the team was not responsible.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

They called me for interview and scheduled it and rescheduled it multiple times. Finally they give a date and I reached their office at 5:00pm. I tried reaching the HR multiple times till she picked up the call. She asked me to wait as the interview panel will come down in 15 min. Again I waited till 6:00pm and called her. She said she is on her way home and assured the panel will reach in few min. Around 6:15 one gentle man arrived and took me to am interview room. The interview lasted for 10 min and I felt the panel do not have any clue on what I was interviewed for! I felt it like a demo and I really doubt there are opportunities in this company...

Interview Questions

• where you are working and what you are doing?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

45' Min call from a Senior manager, pretty technical. Then a MD interview to deep dive more in detail. Very interested in certifications and credentials.

HR engagement very poor; just randoms emails with no subject asking for availability with 1-2 days in advance. Very unprofessional and no interview feedback provided

Interview Questions

• Draw a Target operating model; Process management structure; agile methodology explanation   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hirakata, Osaka (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Hirakata, Osaka (Japan)) in November 2015.

Interview

They tell you want you want to hear, but unfortunately it's nothing like that. I was told that I would be doing very technical challenging job. Instead it was more like a Japanese secretarial work.

Interview Questions

• Do you know Active Directory?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I attended back in 2009. Company visited our college and we the interview process followed as below.
    1. Written exam (verbal, Aptitude and General programming)
    2. Technical round: Questions about Linked lists and different sorting techniques
    3. HR round: Behavioral questions mainly and STRESS test.

Interview Questions

• HR round: Why do you think you are perfect for this role   Answer Question