Wipro Interview Questions in Pune | Glassdoor

2.9

164 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview process is pathetic, I got call from the company for interview face to face round I attended the interview with two people panel. and they asked deep technical and functional questions. And I finally they told me congratulation you got selected in first round and you need to attend second round. then I got selected with second round as well and till now they did not give me any appointment letter and did not answer anything on call.

They are just taking interviews and wasting candidate and the company time, no outcomes.
    and after one month i understood that many candidate got selected but no one got appointment letter till now

Interview Questions

• What is User Center Design?   1 Answer

Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Interview

i have applied for this two processes but the HR rejected me at last round they do not have valid reason to reject me.....All the peoples who are comes for an interview they all are rejected in different round of an interview......and my two friend shortlisted for the same process via backdoor entry they have given money to the recruiter......this all are shameless , the HR only place opening to show their clients that how wipro takes interview....but the clients doesnt know how is it going on?.......so , i personally say to all people that dont waste your time to do interview for wipro....because the interview are managed previously and they wont select you....they all are seeking money that's it.....!!!

Interview Questions

• they dont have valid reason to reject people...its shameless....   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)).

Interview

Questions related to my experience and previous work performed were asked.
    Along with your technical competencies Wipro also checks your willingness to learn new things and attitude to take up challenges.

Interview Questions

• Do not remember questions really as it was 6 years back   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Worst experience. I had got mail from company recruiter via naukri for job opening. I had clearly mentiioned my experience which is 3 years. after reaching compnay I had to wait for one hour to start the process. once resumes had been collected, they called candidates with experience less than 3.6years to leave as the requirement was for 3.6 only. as candidates argued over this they had conducted one round of interview(formality) for those who have at least 3 years experience just to avoid the situation.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

first round was group discussion after clearing that there was personal interview. After that round there was technical interview. For group discussion there was some easy topics like impact of smart phones in our life, arrange marriage vs love marriage

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through company web site. Process took one day. 1 st round was group discussion then personal interview. They call freshers for interview then hires experienced candidates.
    In the end recruiter gives feedback where i want to improve myself.

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)).

Interview

It was a walk-in interview. Timing was mentioned as 11 AM to 4 PM. I reached at 12 PM. Had to wait half an hour at reception. Then they made us sit in a hall. After 1.5 hour, a person came and accusingly told us that they were calling the names of candidates outside, while our batch of around 40 students was sitting inside. He escorted us out. There was no place to sit for people from our batch, so we stood, waiting. After some time, the interviewer took 6 of us in the same hall. Then this happened for almost everybody of those six: Interviewer asked if we were ready to switch from .net to RPA (Don't know what that is). We declined. He escorted us out.

Interview Questions

• Which version of .net framework you have worked on?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to switch from .net to RPA?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Received call from consultancy and went for the process.

there are 3 rounds of interview.

1: HR- general questions, background check, salary expectations, shift duties and finance terms.
    2: telephonic communication round- in this round communication skills are checked.

3: Operational round- Capital markets, basic finance. salary negotiations, Accounting knowledge check etc.

Interview Questions

• AP,AR, Capital markets, balance sheet, Hedge funds, Accounting concepts, Salary expectations, Shifts, etc.   Answer Question

RPA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Worst management I have ever seen.
    I went there around 10 a.m in the morning and i checked multiple times that when my first round will be.And around 3 p.m. i had to give them my second copy of resume because they lost the first one.
    After that one technical and one managerial round was there which was easy.

After that they asked us to leave and HR contacted me next day for documents but after that they did not released the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Basics of C#, RPA and Project experience.   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was good, they just want to check your command on English language. Just be clam and give all the answer with ease. Because the profile was for support they want to know can you handle the customer.